Heavens door is a girl.

Last time we seen Heaven's door they changed genders due to a potion but one problem Heavens door lost the antidote in the house somewhere.

Heavens door: hmmm it has to be here somewhere.

A knock on the door was heard and heven's answered it revealing Her lover Crazy Diamond.

Crazy Diamond: So you're still a girl where's the antidote?

Heavens door: So I lost it so Now I can't find it. guess I'll be girl from now on.

Crazy Diamond: I Saw Witch Doctor today he said the potion shop won't be able to open till next week so if we don't find it by then I guess we'll wait.

Heavens door: Can we go on a date today? Pear jam's is Having a special for couples today we can eat there!

Crazy Diamond: Great idea I set a reservation.

Heavens door: Love Deluxe gave me a pretty outfit yesterday so now I have an Excuse to wear it. (Smol stands outfit the bow is attached to the hat.)

The couple went to pear jam's a beautiful restaurant in DiamondsDale Where the food is always delicious

Where the food is always delicious.

Heavens: I love this place it's beautiful.

Crazy d: Not as beautiful as you.

Heavens door: *Blushing*

The cuties continued being cute. From the other side of the restaurant a familiar face sees them together.

Killer Queen: Hmmm

King crimson: babe what's wrong?

Killer Queen: I see A jostand over there and it just so happens to be my nemesis Crazy Diamond. I don't want to get involved but I'm a little Curious on why a punk like him is here?

King Crimson: A Jostand huh? Maybe we should keep our distance and attack when they are Distracted.

Killer queen: That's a wonderful idea we can ruin their day.

Killer queen and King Crimson continues their date while waiting for the perfect time to attack crazy Diamond. Now back to the first date.

Heavens and Diamond had ordered a big plate of Spaghetti and it's basically
Lady and the tramp from here.

Heavens door: Diamond I have a question?

Crazy d: Yeah what's up?

Heavens door: How do you actually feel about me being a girl? I mean do You like ne as a girl prefer my original form

Diamond: Heaven....I don't care if you're a boy, a girl or a unicorn I still love you as my little angel.

Crazy Diamond got up then picked up heaven's door and cuddled them in his lap Heaven's door gladly returns their affection for him.

Waiter: Excuse me young love but here's your special dessert. *sits strawberry heart cake on the table*

Crazy diamond: Thank you sir! this looks great doesn't it Heaven? *picks up fork to feed Heaven.*

Heaven: *tastes cake* mmmmh The strawberry flavor is amazing and the vanilla icing is perfect. Everything was made with love. That's Amore!

Crazy Diamond pays for dinner and escorts Heavens door out of the restaurant. But little did they know Killer Queen and King Crimson were nearby to cause Mischief because that's what villains do.

Killer queen: *Evil giggles and throws Coin infront of The couple* This plan is sure to work.

Crazy d: Hey where did this coin come from *picks up coin*

Heavens: No one else seems to be here.....I think something is wrong with that coin. *Secretly writes something on Crazy Diamond*

Killer queen: I have already touched That coin *Clicks*

Before Crazy Diamond knew it the coin had exploded but he wasn't hurt in the process.

Killer Queen: What you should be hurt!?

Heavens door: That where you're wrong you see I wrote something while no one was look.

The Note on crazy Diamond says no damage can be done to crazy diamond.

Killer queen: Dammit foiled again with your over powered ability Crimsy Let's go!

King Crimson skiped time and during the skiped time escapes with Killer Queen.

Heavens: Where did he go?

Crazy Diamond: Dosen't matter let's get you home Angel.

Heavens door and crazy Diamond went to Heavens door house.

Heavens door: Today was fun we should go out again soon

Crazy Diamond: I can take you to Stone ocean beach or even Chariot land!

Heavens door: Oh I love Chariot land My Favorite ride is the Emerald Splash water ride!

Crazy Diamond: Then it's settled Chariot Land it is! *Kisses Heaven's door* Let's go to your room.

Afterwards they headed upstairs to Heavens room getting ready to go to sleep but then crazy Diamond droped his deodorant under the bed and found the antidote.

Diamond: Hey I found the antidote!

Heavens door: Really that's great I should drink it.

Crazy diamond: Wait remember when you said you wanted to experiment? We never actually did you know.

Heavens door: oh you're right but...

Crazy Diamond shushes Heavens door with his finger and kissed him on the lips. Heavens door only deepens the kiss and it became a full makebout session. Then things started to get interesting. Let's just say The Diamond was big and hard then learned what a puss felt like.They had the sexy times again. Without protection. Oops.

Okay at this time I need to study how to write lemons. ANYWHO You Guys can Ask the Stands Any question you Want. You Can Even Ask Stand That Haven't been In the Story Like White Album Or Metallica and if you have suggestion let me know.