Halloween Special (from last year)

Moon full candy Galore and costumes yep Its Halloween time.

Stone free: Come on guys we're going to be late to the party let's go

Stone free was dressed as snow white waiting for Crazy Diamond and Gold Experience to go to Queen's Halloween party at her place only the boys were taking long.

Gold Experience: We are ready to go.

Crazy Diamond: I'm ready Free Candy Here we Come!

Gold Experience was wearing his Giorno Cosplay and Crazy diamond is a doctor they grabbed thier candy buckets and set out for The Castle Underneath the full moon.

At the Castle

Star platinum: So when are the kids getting here?

Tusk: Probably on their way now

Soft and wet: Or maybe they're lost?

Queen: I Doubt it, Its a full moon and the path is clear we should have faith in them. Nothing can go wrong tonight.
(Star platinum is dressed as dio(bitch), Tusk a Cowboy Soft and wet a pirate and finally Queen is Squigly from Skullgirls)

Little did they know a certain stand's powers would cause the dead to rise again. Back to The party.

The hand: Oi Heavens Door we are at the party but where's Crazy Diamond?

Heaven's door: he said he would be late.

The hand: I like your costume But why a sexy nurse?

Heaven's door: I have my reasons.

Now wherever The kid stands are.

Stone free: thank goodness there's a straight path to the Castle we would get lost in the woods.

Suddenly there was a whoosh.

Gold Experience: Did you hear that?

Crazy Diamond: Im getting spooky vibes we should leave.

Stone free: Um guys we have to go now look behind us.

Zombie animals surrounded the Area all looking at the joestands with hungry eyes closing in on them to seal their doom.

Stone free: RUNNNNNNNNN!

They ran as fast as they could deeper inti the Woods which is Probably a bad idea.

Back at the party

Star platinum: Guys I'm a bit worried It's been a while since I last herd from

Stone and the boys. I tried calling her but she didn't answer.

Tusk: I hope they are okay it is a little long way to this place.

Soft and wet: Wait she didn't answer? I hope they weren't eaten by Zombies or something.

Star platinum: oh please I doubt it.

Sticky Fingers: Im worried about Gold Experience what if he's hurt?

Moody blues: good

Sticky fingers: Okay no wine refreshments for you tonight!

Moody blues: DAMN YOU PISS CHILD!

Back with da group

The three Stands stopped running Once they have gotten far from the zombies.

Stone Free: I think we are safe for now.

Crazy Diamond: yeah call star platinum. let him know we're okay.

Stone Free reaches for her phone to call her dad but she couldn't find it.

Stone Free: Okay guys don't freak out but I lost my phone.

Gold Experience: Um Okay stone don't freak out but.....We also lost ours.

suddenly they all freaked out.

Stone Free: We're in a spooky forest with No way to contact the others!

T

he bushes started rustling. The three Stands coward in fear and held each other as the danger slowly approaches. Then the mysterious creature of death takes his hand near Stone Free.

??????: You guys dropped these.

The mysterious figure handed the stands thier phones.

Gold Experience: Hey I remember you you're pet sematary.

Pet sematary: Yes and you guys must of ran into my friends sorry about them Halloween is their favorite holiday so they tend to get wild anyway here are your phones.

Pet sematary gave the stands thier phones and lead them back on their path to the party. They made it before 8pm.

Stone Free: Guys we made it!

Queen: wonderful now I can really star the party. So just so you know If you're tired or horny the extra bed rooms are upstairs to your right the nearest bathroom is on the left.

Gold Experience: Horny?

Crazy D And Stone free: *Sweats Nervously*

Queen: Gold Experience everyone can have the Horny...you can to. So what are we waiting for let's start the party!

Everyone had a good time and Moody Blues because they had his favorite wine.

A spooky day chapter for spooky day. I have plans for Halloween how about you guys?