Softy the sailor Stand

DON'T PLAY SONG JUST YET! new stands are being introduced.

Its a beautiful day outside in the stand world and our lovable Soft and wet is going to sail to jojolion Island to find Treasure or another clue about queen's Whereabouts. Like seriously where is this woman's Address. Soft and wet's ship is by the dock On Stone ocean beach.

Soft and Wet: Crazy Diamond Wanna come sail the sea with me.

Crazy Diamond got a text from Heaven's door

Heavens
Can you come over Im horny again
And my ass needs to be pounded. ~♡

Me
On my way! ☺

Jesus please forgive me.

Crazy Diamond: Sorry Heaven's door needs my help! *Nigerundayos*

Soft and wet: have fun!

Paisley park: Oh softy Im just and time please let me sail with you
Nut King Call is chasing me again!

Softy: Sure hop on the boat before he gets here.

Dark blue moon: Captin have a safe Voyage stay sharp!

Softy: Thank you see ya later.

Paisley: Wait where are we going?

Softy: To Jojolion Island That crystal mask that was put in the museum was found there maybe I'll find more evidence of Queen's Whereabouts.

Paisley: Wait that Mythical stand everyone is Talking about?

Softy: Yes that one I met her myself but she only told me she lived in a Crystal Castle but I don't know where to find it.

Paisley: Oooh A mystery and if anyone can solve it it's us.

After an hour of sailing they make it to Jojolion island a place of M y s t e r y
*koichi pose*

Soft and wet: we are Finally here lest go exploring.

Paisley park: I will make sure we won't get lost.

Softy: cool now lets go straight ahead there's a path that leads through the jungle From the beach.

Paisley: wow how convenient that there's actually a path think Someone lives here?

SaW: Maybe but we have to see where this path leads to maybe there's A cool place we need to see.

Soft and wet and Paisley park fallowed the path into the dark jungle. At some point the path splits they decide to go to the right first and it lead to a sparkling bubbly waterfall.

Soft and wet: Wow this is awesome we should go for a swim!

Paisley park: It looks safe to me so why not?

The stands swam in the river part of the water fall for a minute untill Paisley park saw the light of the sun hit some making it shine behind the waterfall.

Paisley park: hey I think there's something behind the waterfall let's go check it out.

They went behind the Waterfall and found glass bottles filled with somthing of unknown origin.

Paisley park: What's in these bottles? It looks like cool-aid

Softy: I don't trust these bottles of Mysterious origin.

Paisley park: Okay these are great and all but Who mades these and what are they?

Now play song.

?????: I did Well hello there!

The stands turn around to see a wacky looking stand with feathery Jewelry and strange jungle attire.

???: My Names Witch Doctor and those there are my potions I make just for fun in fact it's my ability. now what brings you to this island?

Softy: Im Soft and wet and this is Paisley park we are here on an adventure we were hoping to find treasure but we found your potions instead.

Witch doctor: so you want treasure huh? Well here's this weird crystal staff I found in this very cave but you can have it. *hands over staff.*

Soft: wow! This could of belong to Queen let's take it home with us.

Paisley park: It might be a clue into finding her so we will investigate when we get home.

Another stand walked in the cave.

????: Witch doctor are you in here?

A stand with a lion's head and a human's body enters the cave he also has a lion's tail

Witch doctor: Yes I was talking to these lovely stands Soft and wet and Paisley park.

Africa: It's nice to meet you I Am Aftica my ability is to change Mother nature for my enjoyment. I mostly make new fruit to try. Witch doctor is my closest friend.

Soft and wet: New fruits wow maybe you can sell it at the markets on Harvest street. Same with the potions

Witch: Mmmh that sounds great what do ya say Africa.

Africa: Hmm sure why not. Will you take us to the main land once we get our stuff?

Soft and wet: A sailor's promise!

After a while they packed up the ship and sailed back to Stone ocean beach. Waiting there was crazy Diamond and Heavens door eating chicken nuggets.

Diamond: Hey you guys are back.

Soft and wet: We made some new friends meet Witch doctor and Africa

Witch doctor: Hi I'm witch doctor i Make magical potions.

Heavens door: hello there I'm heven's door. What potions do you have?

Witch doctor: All different kinds this one can turn you into a girl. *hands it over to Heavens door*

Heavens drunk the entire potion it tastes like strawberries and Candy
Suddenly he transformed into a girl but he wasted some bbq sauce on him(her?)

Heavens door: oh my goodness I have Boobs! Where's my pp? Oh wait never mind.

Witch doctor: here's the antidote if you want to return to your original form.

HD: I'll take it later I wanna experiment on something* winks at crazy Diamond**puts potion pocket *

Crazy d: *gulps* So let's talk about your trip shall we.

The Voyage to jojolion island is complete and now there are talking while heaven's door is sitting there bbq sauce oh her titties.

New friends were made hooray now imma post a redesigned Queen it might be not ad good as the original.

I made a new outfit and lighter colors
Also glitter. I can't do line art for shit.