D4C's Date (edit name change)

It's Tuesday in stardust city and Dirty Deeds done dirt cheep is sitting on the couch in his home. Suddenly someone knocked on his door.

D4C: *answers door expecting some delivery guy*

Halestorm: Hi!

D4C: Aahhha you're not the delivery guy!

Halestorm: you're right I'm not. It's Tuesday remember...our hangout day.

D4C: oh um right come inside I have to go grabs something in my room.

D4C rushed to hid room and grabbed the flowers he bought and puts on sone Versace cologne then rushes back to the living room.

D4C: Here theses are for you *hands over Flower bouquet*

Halestorm: Oh Thank you..*sniff* hey you smell really nice.

D4C: thank you, um we should get going there's a nice restaurant I want to take you to.

Halestorm: I await with great anticipation.

The two got into D4C's car and drove to pearl jam's because the food there is always delicious.

At the restaurant

Halestorm: wow this place looks lovely.

D4C: I'm glad you like it here so far and trust me when I say this the food here is amazing.

Waiter: Hello sir, madam may I take your orders.

Halestorm: I'll have the Spaghetti please.

D4C: Ravioli for me.

Waiter: okay and your drinks

Halestorm: Sangria wine.

D4C: Same as her

Waiter: I'll return shortly. *leaves*

Halestorm: I need to use the restroom real quick I'll be back shortly. *leaves*

Psst hey

D4C heard a familiar voice from behind him.

Killer Queen: Hi

King Crimson: so you and the new girl on a date.

D4C: it's not a date we're just hanging out.

Killer Queen: Right...oh hey she's coming back.

Halestorm: Oh Killer queen and king crimson it's nice to see you. What brings you here?

King crimson: Oh nothing just a dinner date same as you.

D4C: It's not a date.

Killer Queen: Two people with no relation at a table eating and drinking wine together. Sounds like a date to me.

Halestorm: ....I guess it is a date. Okay for now on this is a date.

D4C: Wait you're okay with it being a date?

Halestorm: I never really been on one so yes this is a date and so far it's an interesting one.

The food arrives around this time.

D4C: shit what do I do? If I want her to like me just act cool..yeah act cool so she want dislike you. So um Halestorm do you have a hobby?

Halestorm: In my Freetime I like to read and sometimes I cook or bake food. How about you?

King Crimson: He likes napkins.

D4C: *PANICS*

Killer queen: Honey you're going to ruin his chances?

King crimson: Oh I Can't wait for the Napkin speech.

Halestorm: Napkin speech you say may I here it.

D4C: Ummm

Killer Queen gives him signs to be himself.

D4C: Take a look at this napkins.....

One Napkin speech later.

Halestorm: Wow! I never viewed things in that way. interesting Philosophy.

D4C: Really you think it's interesting?

Halestorm: It really is the way it symbolizes society it's amazing.

D4C: Thank you. Everyone else thinks I'm weird with my whole Napkin thing.

Halestorm: it's the weird things about us is what makes us wonderful. Look at me I like doing things such as baking yet I could destroy an entire planet if I wanted to. To think a weapon of destruction likes puppies and other small animals.

D4C: wow that's really adorable.

Halestorm: thank you. You Know you're intelligent. I like that in a man.

D4C: Thank you. you know you're a beautiful and powerful woman.

Halestorm: aw you're also very charming.

Killer queen: awwww love

King crimson: look whose ruining his chances now.

Killer queen: oh quiet you.

They ate a delicious meal because the way to a women's heart is food. But it's now getting late.
Outside restaurant

Halestorm: I had such a great time..

D4C: yeah me to.

Halestorm: *Kisses D4C's cheek* I hope to have another date with you Mr. D4C. I have to go now I'll see you soon.

Halestorm got into her limousine she own and left D4C at his house.
D4C stood there with a red face. He looks up at the moon glowing brightly in the night.

D4C: yes I hope to meet again.

Woooo! This chapter is done D4C Is getting a love interest. So any request for the next chapter let me know.