Villain Meeting 2

The World: Every one is here right?

White Snake: D4C hasn't Arrived yet.

Scary monsters: well he better hurry I Have something to tell you guys.

Killer Queen: This better not be about rocks.

Scary monsters: Well sorry I find then to be quite Tasty but that's not what I have to Talk about.

D4C busts through the door with 5 Packs of napkins

D4C: Im very sorry That I wasn't on time There was A sale on napkins at the local Walmart.

White Snake: Now that everyone is here I will be making the first announcement. I working on a hot new mixtape and it's soon to be released. Also I have plans to Build a church in the world's name.

The world: That's Wonderful Sweetie.
A brand New church.

Scary monsters: That cool and all but I-

Killer queen: My turn So...... Crimsy and I are getting Married!

King crimson: Yep We think it's time to take our relationship to the next level.

White Snake: A better reason To build my church.

The world: Congratulations you two now there will be two married couples.

D4C: Lucky I have still Yet To find Love in this world.

Scary monsters: GREAT NOW ITS MY TURN! So Recently I came across this group of cats that told me that Queen Has a nemesis That Wants to meet us!
A Villain Stand Is waiting for us!

White snake: REALLY!? no wonder why you're the one who called this meeting. Do you know their name and ability.

Scary monsters: I Don't know the cat who told me seems to be terrified of Them. They're Probably more dangerous than The world or D4C.

The World: No one is more Dangerous than me THE WORLD.

King Crimson: You got your ass handed to you by Star platinum

The world: moment of weakness

Scary monsters: Anyway....Anyone want to go through the spooky forest to phantom blood Castle and find the Villain stand with me.

The whole room was silent for a second.

KQ: okay

KC: Sure

D4C: alright

White snake: Why not.

The world: I'm bored so let's do it.

Scary monsters: GREAT!

Scary monsters phone started to ring.

Scary monsters: Hello.....Oh hi honey....Napkins huh?....okay I'll be sure to pick up some.....love ya bye. *hangs up* That was Cream Starter she said we needed napkins.

Scary monsters boot ganged one of D4C's Packs of napkins and ran put the world's House

D4C: HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE FIRST NAPKIN YOU STUPID FUCKING DINOSAUR! *runs after him,

The world: See this is why he is single

King crimson: My question is how did a Fucking Lizard get a girl before him.

Wooo! Another Chapter out today.
So hey I had this idea. I wanted to write a book of Fairytales but WITH STANDS. For example one title can be Snow free and The 7 pistols yes four is the cursed one. You know Fairytales and Crap. So what do you think.