The deadly roomba goes to the store

Heart attack: koichio miro.

Killer queen: Oh sheer heart attack you're here I have a request.

Heart attack: *roomba noises*

Killer Queen: King crimson is out today do i need you to pick up some stuff here's some money and the list.

Killer queen tapes the list on sheer heart attack and ties the small bomb to a wagon. Sheer heart attack says Koichio miro and leave the house.

At the store.

The first item on the list was sugar but sheer heart attack couldn't reach it so he decided to look for help and crazy Diamond was 2 feet away.

Sheer heart attack: *rams into crazy Diamond's leg* koichio Miro.

Crazy diamond: huh Sheer heart attack what's up? *notices shopping list* oh you need help with shopping, no problem. First up sugar

Crazy diamond continues to help sheer heart attack with shopping for food untill they hear a familiar voice.

Echoes: F-o-o-d!

Heart attack: *Starts Chasing Echoes*

Crazy Diamond: Heart attack No!

Echoes: *starts running* S-H-I-T!

the explosion roomba starts Chasing people around the store until Carzy Diamond caught him.

Crazy diamond: heart attack wait till killer queen hears about this

Sheer heart attack: *Apologetic roomba noises*

Crazy diamond: Wait you were just trying to say hi?

Sheer heart attack: *Spins yes*

Echoes: Woah sorry man I thought we about to kill a hoe meaning me.

Sheer heart attack: *Happy roomba noises*

Crazy Diamond: Let's just pay for this stuff so you can go home.

After payment sheer heart attack zoomes home back to killer queen's place to see a sight he never thought he would see. He say killer Queen lip singing and Dancing. ( to this)

Finally sheer heart attack came inside and gave killer Queen the groceries

Killer queen: Thank you heart attack you Should rest a bit while i bake a cake Barracuda taught me a new recipe!

Sheer heart attack: Koichio miro *proceeds to his favorite pillow and goes to sleep*

Sheer heart attack is actually friendly.