A Queen Addresses her citizens.

Crazy D: Hey Queen whatcha doing?

Queen: I'm preparing For my public Image, today I'm doing a Citizens address conference In stardust city. I have to answer questions as well as address my people's concerns, I am The [QUEEN] after all.

Crazy Diamond: Sounds important.

Queen: It is, If I don't make sure I'm doing a good Job I might end up overthrown and I don't want that.

CD: Yeah I don't think I can think of a better person to rule.

Queen: Well I have to go, my People awaits. *Sassy Royal exit*

An hour later at diamond city

Dragon force: Testing Testing 123.

* Purple Mic Feedback*

DF: *softly* okay it works* clears Throat* Ladies and GentleStands Presenting Her Royal Highness QUEEN!

The fanfare loudly plays as the curtains above the stage reveal Queen in all her sparkly Glory as she graces the people with her image. The Crowd loudly cheers for the lead as Her Majesty approaches the Mic. 

Queen: Citizens of the Stand Kingdom It is an honor to seve you as your Queen. As The Queen it is my duty to protect my Kingdom and always improve our home. With all ado
The citizens address conference has begun you may now ask questions.

They Crowd started to shout random questions to Queen. Queen points out a stand cover in magenta spikes.

Random Stand: Your highness, What can you promise us in the future?

Queen: A Stable Economy, And a functional Kingdom well Queendom if you Will.

RS 2: My Lady Is there an heir to the throne?

Queen: No but any Relatives of  mine are allowed to fight for my power.

RS 3: If the DragonForce is your husband Why doesn't he rule over anything?

Queen: He does is just that no one Acknowledges him When it comes to leadership. Next question please.

RS 4: How will address The earthquakes and other Destruction caused by Your Mother.

Queen: We'll See to Halestorm in the near Future. For now we may do some reconstruction.

RS: My Queen The shakedown city people have been acting more violently recently, is there anything you can do?

Queen: I will send Soft and wet to investigate and find the root of the problem. Once we do that we will handle thing in a diplomatic way.

Child RS: What sounds does a unicorn make?

All stands aww at the little stands question.

Queen: They go BING BONG! (If you get the reference you get a cookie)

More and More questions came along and Queen answered all with a smile on her face. Since than a long day has passed.

Queen: Ouch my face hurts from all that smiling.

Crazy Diamond: So how did it go?

Queen: It went well but we have some problems to fix here and there.

Crazy Diamond: Do you ever take a break?

Queen: I can do that, all I have to do is put Dragon force in charge if he Isn't already doing his kingly duties.

Crazy Diamond: It's late we should hit the hay goodnight your highness.

Crazy Diamond left and Queen did the same it was a tiresome day for royal stands.

Hi Author here just wanted to post something for this book.