Aerosmith The plane

Aerosmith: *board plane noises*.

Purple haze: Yeah I'm with you how about we do some math problems.

Aerosmith: *PANICKED PLANE NOISES*

Purple haze: I understand math isn't your strong suit.

Sticky fingers: Aerosmith
Purple Haze I need you two to deliver packages to two different people Purple haze your going south and Aerosmith north.

Purple haze: okay sure bye mom

Aerosmith:*plane noises*

Purple haze walked out the house and Aerosmith Zoomed through the Air to the snowy mountains where a special package is going.

(At home)
Moody: Where are our Children?

Sticky: They all went out to do stuff why?

Moody: *Holds sticky by the waste* I guess I can do stuff now. 😏

Sticky: *Gasps* Moody No! Plus I'm making Spaghetti right now.

Moody: hhmmmm that's hot.

Sticky fingers: MOODY! WHAT THE FUCK!?

*back to Aerosmith*

Hi I am Aerosmith. Everyone loves me because I'm a plane and I Zooom through the sky I Fly really fast and I'm cute. My stand user Looks like a girl but he a boi. I'm on an adventure.

?????: Random Stand noises

Aerosmith: *plane noises* who is that in my my sky how dare they fly in my sky!?

????: I am Reading Rainbow and I hold wonderful words of Knowledge and wisdom.

Aerosmith: *plane noises* hi what is your wisdom?

Reading Rainbow: School only teaches you how to solve problems that they create.

Aerosmith: *plane noises* Hmmm that is good wisdom. I should get going my package belongs in the snowy mountains goodbye fellow stand *Zooooms off*

Aerosmith continues to fly until he reaches the snowy mountains. Aerosmith drops off the package at rasputin's house( 🎶ra ra rasputin)
And zoomed off to his home in Golden wind Town. He came home and sticky fingers was in the kitchen.

Aerosmith:*happy plane noises*

Sticky fingers: Welcome home tge Spaghetti is ready. I hope your father didn't put Piss in the tea pot again.

Moody blues: It Was one time I was Trying to prank Gold Experience

Sticky: Why do Hate my son so much.

Moody blues: He annoys me that's why.

Aerosmith: *plane Noises*

Sticky: Sure you can eat just save some for everyone.

Purple haze: I'm back and i brought Ice cream to.

Moody: Cool now we have dessert.

Later on everyone came home and ate delicious Spaghetti Aerosmith thought about reading Rainbow and whish ro someday learn more wisdom from Them. A butterfly in the sky that can fly so high. Aerosmith became a tired little plane so he went to bed and dreams of oranges,cake and Narancia doing the torture dance.

Yeah I wanted to write Aerosmith a chapter. Anyone have a suggestion on what I Should do for the next one. Or you can ask the stands something.

Idk I'm board