𝟬𝟰. 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗭𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼

"𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕆𝕓𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤"☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲

"You want to change your clothes?" Scott asked Zero as they prepared to leave so Scott could get his tattoo.

"No i like how these clothes smell." Zero said as he shoved the rest of his clothes into the guest room.

"What do they smell like?" Scott asked as him and Zero walked down the stairs where Stiles was waiting.

"Vanilla." Zero said as Rose an eyebrow he had no idea he smelt like vanilla, nobody had ever told him that before.

"Couldn't have been any longer." Stiles said as soon as he saw the two teenagers.

"Sorry Stiles." Zero said as a vine seemingly appearing out of the wall opened the door.

"Let's get our tattoo." Zero smiled at both boys as he started making his was outside Stiles staring as the vine crawled back into his wall.

"I'll never get used to that." Stiles admitted causing Scott to nod in agreement.

"Let's go!" Zero yelled from outside as Scott and Stiles hurried out the door, knowing they had places to be.

***
"Boy good thing you drew me a picture." The tattoo artist said as he held up the picture of two bands that Scott drew. Zero was looking out the window with curious eyes. They clearly want on the best side of town, but Zero still found it pretty.

"Hey Scott, you sure you don't want something like this?" Zero turned around as Stiles spoke, he saw a drawing of a weird lizard thing. Scott sent him a look as Zero smiled.

"To soon?" Stiles asked looking down at the drawing for a moment. Zero laughed having no idea what they were talking about.

"I don't know man are you sure about this? I mean these thing are pretty permanent you know?" Stiles said closing the book, Zero eyes trailed around the room taking in the details of every tattoo design on the wall.

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott said with a growing smile. Zero couldn't help, but feel excited that Scott was getting a tattoo, though he wished it was him.

"Okay, but why two bands?" Stiles asked and Zero was wondering the same thing, the design was kinda boring. It wasn't at all special.

"I just like it." Scott exclaimed as Zero watched the tattoo artist prepare.

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?" Sties rambled as Zero nodded his head.

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott said in his defense, Zero huffed knowing if he got a tattoo it would have serious meaning.

"I don't think that's-" Stiles started to say, but was cut off by the tattoo artist

"He's right. Tattooing goes back thousands of years.  The Tahitian word tatau means leave a mark. Like a rite of passage." The tattooist said making Zero roll his eyes. He knew that somewhere inside of his 'brain'.

"Yeah you see, he gets it." Scott said Zero sat on the floor, he didn't care that it was dirty he was literally born in dirt.

"He's covered in tattoos Scott literally." Stiles said looking at Zero who had now laid star fish position on the floor.

"Okay, you ready?  You, uhm, ain't got any problems with needles do you?" The tattooist asked seeing the nervous expression on Scott's face.

"I tend to get a little squeamish though so..." Stiles said looking at the needle piercing Scott's skin and fainted falling right on top of Zero.

"Stiles." Zero whined as all of Stiles weight on top of him was uncomfortable.

***
"That was terrible." Zero said as soon as they got into the jeep. Every time he got Stiles off him, the unconscious boy found his way back on top of him.

"You okay?" Stiles asked ignoring Zero and focusing on his best friend who's face was contoured in pain.

"Kinda burn." Stiles said as Zero laid down in the back seat realizing he had been ignored.

"Yes. You just had your skin stabbed about a hundred thousand times by a- a needle." Stiles winced putting the ice pack the tattoo artist gave him on the back of his head.

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." Scott said groaning as intense pain started at his arm.

"Oh god no! It's definitely not supposed to feel like this." Scott said as Zero leaned forward worried about the werewolf in the passenger seat.

"Uh oh." Zero said as Scott started moving around in his seat.

"I gotta take it off." Scott said as Stiles started to panic.

"Nonono no Scott please... stop!" Stiles whined not wanting to see what was under it. Scott removed the tattoo wrap and they saw it start to heal.

"Woah." Stiles said as the skin started covering the tattoo.

"Oh no. What? Nono come on..." Scott muttered as he watched his arm heal.

"It healed." Scott said a hint of sadness in his tone, but Zero didn't care.

"Thanks 'captain obvious'." Zero tried to say sarcastically, but it didn't seem right making Zero confused.

"You didn't say that right and ah thank god i hated it." Zero said, but paused when he saw the matching glare get from Scott and Zero.

"Sorry."

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟷 𝙿𝙼