𝟮𝟳. 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝘀?

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝕀 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕚 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕤

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝕀 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕚 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕤."

"This is fun." Zero exclaimed grabbing Scott's hand as they made their way too the guidance counselor.

"You really need to change your definition of fun." Scott turning down the corridor. Zero sent him a confused look, he doubted he had the power to change the definition for everyone.

"Not actually." Scott whispered as they walked inside the room.

"Sorry, but I don't remember having any more appointments." Ms. Morrell trailed off noticing who was in the room.

"You sure? 'Cause I could use a little guidance right now." Zero smiled at the lady as Scott grabbed his hand pulling him towards a chair situated in front of a desk. Ms. Morrell following close behind.

"Why are you bothering with me, Scott, when you know the clock is ticking When you know someone else is about to be taken?" Zero stood behind Scott as Ms. Morrell began speaking.

"By you." Zero didn't think Ms. Morrell was the one sacrificing people. She had an good aura around her.

"Come on, Scott. Shouldn't you leave the interrogations to someone like Stilinski?" Ms. Morrell asked as Scott leaned forward in his chair.

"Are you the one killing people?" Scott asked. Zero didn't know how Scott came to the conclusion that Ms. Morrell was killing people, there wasn't a lot of evidence.

"Are you listening to my heartbeat?" Zero wished he had supernatural hearing at that moment.

"No. I'm not the one killing people." Scott sighed realizing the woman was telling the truth. Zero felt pity for the werewolf, all he wanted to do what protect everyone and it seemed like everything was going wrong.

"Truth is, I'm all that stands between Deucalion and the lives of your friends. I've been the one pulling the leash taut when they're salivating for a bite." Zero rolled his eyes. Nobody ever explained anything in a way he understood.

"What do you mean?" Scott questioned.

"He wants a true alpha in his pack. He thinks it's you. And a little distraction
like a few human sacrifices isn't gonna dissuade him from the prize." Ms. Morrell stated.

"I'm not an alpha." Zero resisted the urge to a yet, because obviously Scott was gonna be one.

"But you're well on your way, aren't you?"
Zero flinched away when Scott slammed his hands onto the desk, standing out of the chair.

"Then what is he waiting for? What does he want me to do?" Scott all but yelled as Zero took small steps away from the boy.

"He wants to make a killer out of you. That's what he does." Ms. Morrell also stood up and Zero couldn't help, but think the whole conversation was a bit dramatic.