𝟮𝟴. 𝗗𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗱

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕀𝕤𝕒𝕒𝕔'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕥!"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕀𝕤𝕒𝕒𝕔'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕥!"

"Maybe we could say he got went on a run." Elizabeth offered as her and Isaac paced around the front of the building.

"He could be sacrificed right now." Isaac flailed his arms around in a very Stiles like way.

"By moths?" Elizabeth asked confusedly

"No! By the darach." Elizabeth furrowed her eyes rows. Her best friend got kidnapped by moths and now he's gonna be sacrificed by a rock.

"A rock? What rock?" Elizabeth asked looking around the parking lot for a rock, because if there was an actual rock sacrificing people. She was going to throw herself into Eichen.

"The person who's sacrificing people! That's what they're called." Isaac exclaimed flailing his arms out again, this time hitting Elizabeth in the face.

"We have to tell Scott." Isaac muttered after some time making Elizabeth smack him across the face.

"We can't tell Scott! You said he'd freak out." Isaac held his cheek with an offended look on his face while Elizabeth held her hand in pain.

"About what?" Both Elizabeth and Isaac jumped when they heard Scott's voice. Elizabeth gave a silent prayer to baby Jesus, if anything went wrong she'd just blame Isaac.

"Where's Zero?" Scott asked the two teenagers who looked anywhere, but at Scott. The boy watched them suspiciously.

"On a run." Elizabeth said lamely and Isaac resisted the urge to roll his eyes, that lie was too unbelievable.

"Isaac, where's Zero?" The curly haired boy practically crumpled under the pressure of Scott's stair.

"Chasing his butterfly." Isaac didn't even want to imagine how he sounded. If what Elizabeth said was lame than he must be lamer.

"Isaac." Scott said almost threateningly. It was weird for him to not know where Zero was at all moments, if the boy wasn't with Stiles he was with Scott. He was always with Scott or at least where Scott could always hear him and now he wasn't. It felt wrong.

"It's all Isaacs fault!" Elizabeth shouted warning a betrayed gasp from Isaac as Scott took a step forward.

"Okay let's say hypothetically he was kidnapped by moths." Isaac and Elizabeth both held their breaths as they waited for a reaction from Scott.

"Zero's gone?" Elizabeth wanted to give the boy a hug at that very moment. The guy sounded so heartbroken that Elizabeth could practically feel his emotions.

"We can get him back." Isaac said at the same time Elizabeth spoke.

"Unless he's dead." Isaac glared at the girl who raised her hands in defense, she wasn't an optimistic person.