𝟭𝟭. 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘆 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝔸𝕞 𝕚 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠?"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝔸𝕞 𝕚 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠?"

"Zero it's not that hard to use a phone, i have explained it to you five times." Zero stared blankly at Stiles, it wasn't his fault the device was confusing.

"I can't work this Stiles." Zero handed Stiles back his phone, who groaned getting more and more annoyed with Zero.

"Here Zero just read this." Scott shoved a random book into Zeros hand who gave him a wide smile.

"Is this helping you guys?" Zero asked as Scott hand to stop himself from pulling the boy in a hug and never letting go.

"Yeah Zero just read that and everything is gonna be great." Stiles turned around ready to find the answers on how to get into the vault. It would be easy.

***
Stiles had fallen asleep and Scott was next. Zero had finished three books by the time Stiles fell asleep. Stiles said he a fast reader and that made him happy.

"You should sleep." Zero said to Scott who sat in a chair eyes barely open, if Zero was seeing things correctly Scott was looking at him, but it was hard to tell, because his eyes weren't open.

"I'm not tired Zero." Zero scooted closer to Scott with squinted eyes.

"I think you're looking at me, but i'm not sure." Zero scooted closer to Scott face, Scott opened his eyes a little.

"You smell nice." Zero didn't have time to say thank you, because Scott had grabbed him into into a tight hold as if he were a teddy bear.

"Scott." Zero whispered as half his body was being covered by Scott.

"Shhhh sleep." Zero tried to get out of his hold again, but eventually gave up as Scott wasn't letting go anytime soon.

"Hm nice strawberries." Scott muttered pulling Zero closer if that was even possible.

***
"Boys." Zero eyes snapped open as he heard the sheriffs voice, obviously he was a light sleeper.

"You okay there bud?" The sheriff asked looking at Zero who was barely visible as Scott covered his entire body they were in a chair, so that was just uncomfortable.

"I'm uncomfortable and my name is Zero." The sheriff nodded deciding to ignore when Zero corrected him on his name.

"Hey, time to wake up." Neither Stiles or Scott moved as the sheriff tried to wake them up.

"Boys." The sheriff tried, but still Stiles and Scott did not wake up.

"Boys!" The sheriff yelled as both Scott and Stiles jumped awake, Zero let out a quiet wheeze as Scott weight was finally lifted off of him.

"I got to get to work. You three get to school." The sheriff started to walk out, but was stopped by Stiles voice.

"Dad! Heather?" Stiles asked as Scott looked down worried as Zero let out quiet wheezes.