𝟭𝟳. 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝗱

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕨?"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕨?"

"Are you okay?" Zero asked as he and Stiles walked down the hallways together, looking for something.

"I'm fine barely felt it." Stiles answered as they came across a locker decorated with different things in honor of the guys Kyle. Zero watch as an arm came and clipped something on the locker.

"Whoa. Hey, Boyd! I didn't know you were back at school." Zero smiled from his spot next to Stiles. He helped Boyd from being hurt by Allison, that must have automatically made them friends.

"Yeah, I would have told you, but we're not actually friends." Zero was sure that didn't include him, but couldn't be sure, so he would have to make a peace offering.

"Oh, yeah. Hey, so did you, uh... so did you know Kyle?" Stiles got straight to the point as he gestured towards the locker behind him.

"Yeah, we were in junior R.O.T.C. together." Boyd answered as Zero gripped his backpack straps trying to hide his an excitement.

"So you two were friends, then?" Stiles assumed as Zero dropped a red rose next to the locker where multiple other floors and bears laid.

"I only had one friend. She's dead too." Boyd answered as he walked away Zero quickly following after him ignoring the protest of Stiles.

"Stupid tree." Stiles muttered under his breathe as he awkwardly going back to look at the locker.

"I'm Zero!" Zero exclaimed enthusiastically as he tried to kept up with Boyd's long strides.

"Is that supposed to mean anything to me?" Boyd asked he didn't mean to come across as rude, but he wasn't in the best mood at the moment.

"No! I guess not, but i want to be your friend." Zero shook of the rude tone Boyd used when speaking to him as him grieving.

"Not interested in having Stiles spy on me." Boyd snapped as Zero thought for a moment before growing a small pink flower in his hand.

"This is for you." Zero shoved the flower into Boyd's hand with a smile.

"What's this for?" Boyd asked as he held the flower in his hands confused on where it had came from.

"Erica is a species of eight hundred plus flowers! This is one of them." Zero exclaimed happily as he also handed Boyd an avocado.

"Thanks." Boyd muttered with a small smile as he looked down at the pink flower in his hand with a small.

"We're friends now?" Zero asked as he hopped on one foot to the other. Boyd gave the boy a once over and decided he was trust worthy.

"We're friends." Boyd stated as Zero gave him a hug before handing him another avocado.

"Thank you." Zero exclaimed before running down the hall where Stiles was signaling him to come.

***

"You know that there's a temple in Calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day? That's every day a dead baby, Lydia, every day! Hey, you want to know what today is? It's dead baby day. Oh, no, wait, that's every day, Because every day is dead baby day, yay!" Stiles followed after Lydia as Zero followed after Stiles.

"Why are you telling me this?" Lydia asked and Zero could tell that she was trying to get away from Stiles, but he wouldn't tell the boy that.

"Because Scott's dealing with the alpha twins." Stiles answered as they came to a stop Zero running straight into Stiles back with a wince.

"You don't know about the twins?" Stiles asked as he pulled Zero beside him instead of behind him.

"Alphas?" Lydia questioned as Zero put tiny little flowers into Stiles hair.

"Ethan and Aiden." Zero answered before Stiles could. He just wanted to be included in the conversation.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, I knew about them." Lydia answered with a semi-panicked looked as they come again began walking.

"Okay, okay, good. So look, here's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that the murders maybe come in threes. Ancient people love things in threes, right? So maybe first it's three virgins, And then, I don't know,
Maybe it's three people who own little dogs." They once again stopped walking as Zero again ran into Stiles back .

"I own a little dog." Stiles again pulled Zero to the side of him as he gave Lydia a look making Zero laugh.

"I am not getting rid of my dog!" Stiles grabbed Zeros hand as they again began walking.

"Would you just think about getting rid of your little dog?" Stiles asked flailing the hand that wasn't laced with Zeros around.

"No. And by the way, You cannot discern a pattern by a single data point, So stop trying." Zero smiled he likes that Zero was sassy.

"Wha-okay, so what, I'm just supposed to wait around for someone else to die, then? I'm just supposed to sit there and watch them die? Just wait for them to wither up and die right in front of me?" Zero and Lydia both had confused looks on their face as they stopped again this time Zero didn't crash into Stiles back.

"Wither?" Zero and Lydia questioned at the same time as Stiles let out an annoyed sigh.

"You know what I mean. Die, in just a hideously awful, strangulating, head-bashing, Throat-cutting kind of way." Stiles let ago, so he could make a show of what would happen with his hands.

"Maybe it's not your job. You said it yourself, they were strangled with a garrote. That's a human thing to do, so... Maybe just leave the figuring it out part to someone human." It was silent for a few moments before something finally clicked in Stiles head.

"You mean someone like my dad?" Stiles questioned as Zero added more flowers into the boys head.

"No, I mean your dad. The sheriff!" Lydia walked away from the duo as Zero smiled at Stiles.

"Boyd is my friend now." Stiles stayed quiet for a few moments before again grabbing Zeros hand.

"Good job bud." Stiles said sarcastically as he pulled Zero along to whatever class the tree had next.

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚘𝚝 𝚡 𝙿𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎?
𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝
(𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚑𝚑𝚑)

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚙

𝙽𝚘 𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚗.

𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚝, 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛