𝟬𝟭. 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝘆'𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕?"☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲

Stiles had to take break from everyone especially Scott. He loved his best friend, but his whining about Allison all the time was not really entertaining. Now Stiles was walking threw the woods bored out of his mind. He kicked a random tree stump and jumped back when a squirrel came flying down.

"Help Me!" A soft voice called out from somewhere making Stiles look around.

"Help!" The voice screamed again and Stiles followed the sound quietly.

"Where are you?" Stiles shouted out into the seemingly empty woods.

"Help me please!" Stiles looked down and realized the voice was coming from underneath him.

"Oh my god." Stiles shoved his head against the ground and heard whimpering.

"Get me out." Stiles was going to start digging when he noticed the white daisy glowing next to him. He then realized this was a supernatural thing. His hands quickly went to the flower and dug at it. Digging deeper and deeper the where the root started and a hand shot out. Stiles let out a very manly scream as the hand grabbed on to his wrist.

"Let go of me you demon flower." Stiles shouted as he pulled his hand back only to have the person come up with him.

"Why are you screaming?" Stiles opened his eyes to see a boy looking at him curiously eyes glowing a light pink.

"Y-You just came out of the dirt! You're a boy! You're naked! Oh my god you're naked! Where are you from?" Stiles yelled at the boy who sat in the dirt confused.

"I'm sorry? I was born here." The boy shook his head. Tiny flowers flying out as he did so.

"Where? What house? Neighborhood?" Stiles fired question at the boy who looked around as if he was curious and familiar of the place.

"From this dirt. This is my home." Stiles stared at the boy as if he had grown two heads.

"Please tell me you're joking, because if you're some talking tree i'm gonna blow my head off." Stiles yelled as the boy nodded.

"I'm not joking i'm Zero." Zero said and Stiles narrowed his eyes at the boy.

"Is this some kinda sick joke?" Stiles asked the boy who seemed to be connected to the glowing daisy some how.

"I'm sorry that joke is sick, are they a friend of yours?" Zero asked not really having any interaction with humans, heck he wasn't even a human.

"Okay this great. A tree with no social etiquette." Stiles felt like punching himself in the face multiple times.

"Would you like to introduce me to your friend Joke?" Zero asked Stiles who eyes softened when he realized Zero had no idea what was happening.

"Let's just get you to my house." Stiles said pulling of his hoodie and throwing it to the smaller boy.