𝟬𝟲. 𝗭𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

"𝕀𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕕𝕠?"☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲

"You're not going to school with me." Scott said as Zero stood in his doorway dressed, in a baby blue sweater, a pair of cuffed jeans, and baby blue converse with a black back pack.

"I'm going to school yes." Zero retorted pulling out registration papers from behind his back.

"Where'd you get these?" Scott asked looking at all of the information on the paper, it was even signed by his mom.

"Why?" Zero asked as he took the papers back in his hands, it didn't matter how he got them.

"Is this another illegal thing you can do?" Scott asked trying to ignore the overwhelming sent of strawberries flowing into his nose.

"I'm going to school." Zero left out the room leaving no room for arguments. He came back a second later with a plate consisting of Avocado toast and sliced strawberries.

"It's legal." Zero said shoving the food into Scott's hands. Scott stared at the food then looked at Zero who was wearing a giant grin.

"I'll see you at school." Zero said walking away from Scott, who couldn't help the confused look that crossed his face.

"How do you know where it is?" Scott yelled out as he took a bite of the toast.

"And where did you learn how to cook?" He asked, but got no answer as he heard the door close.

***
"Hello Stiles." Zero greeted Stiles who jumped away from him his arms flailing out in front of him.

"Zero! Why are you here? Where is Scott?" Stiles asked as Zero smiled at him.

"I'm here to learn and get an education, you need one of those to get a job." Zero said as Stiles gave him a confused look.

"Weren't you like made a couple days ago? What is you're intelligence level? Do you even have a brain?" Stiles rambled at they waited for Scott, Zero didn't bother waiting for the teenager after he gave him breakfast.

"I'm like one thousand." Zero said ignoring the other questions Stiles asked him.

"One thousand?" Zero was gonna answer Stiles, but Scott came up next to them, Zero gave him a smile.

"You had me worried Zero, you can't just leave like that, i thought you were just gonna wait at my bike for me." Scott gave Zero an awkward hug not so subtly running his hand threw his hair.

"An education is important to succeed in everyday life." Zero said restating what he learned of box with tiny humans trapped inside.

"Yes you are absolutely right." Stiles said as he and Scott began talking about the tattoo asked completely ignoring Zero, who could honestly care less.

"You're interesting." Zero turned around at the sound of a voice talking to him. He saw a brunette girl smiling at him, she had on all

"Thank you." Zero said as Scott and Stiles left him behind forgetting that he was even there.

"I've never seen you here before." She added observing Zero's outfit, he didn't look bad just not really her style.

"I'm new." Zero said remembering the lecture Stiles gave him on not telling anyone he was a 'mystical tree that does illegal shit' Zero didn't bother telling Stiles he wasn't technically a tree.

"Cool. Don't get used to me being here, this is just for the first day and then i'm back to smoking molly in the woods." The girl smirked as Zero gave a confused smile.

"The tiny people said to do what makes you happy." Zero said as the girl gave a confused look before giggling.

"I like you! We're gonna be friends the two days i'm here out of the month." She said before walking away leaving Zero semi-confused.

"Okay!" He called out excitedly as he just made a new friend on his first day, he was gonna tell Stiles all about, because according to him he was a 'tree with no social etiquette'.

"Okay now i need to get to chemistry." Zero said as he pushed threw the people in the hallway, mumbling an 'excuse me' when needed.

"Zero i have been looking for you everywhere." Stiles semi-lied he only noticed the boy was missing a couple minutes ago.

"I made a friend, she said the two days when she is not smoking molly in the woods i'm her friend." Zero said as Stiles helped him to the room.

"That's not someone you wanna be friends with Zero." Stiles said as he and Zero walked to the science room.

"Why not?" Zero asked as he stopped at the correct door.

'I'll explain it to you later." Stiles said walking away leaving Zero to walk in class.

***
"You gonna do it?" Zero tried to ignore the whispering behind him, but it was was hard when they were being kinda obvious

"Anything to get out of this class." A second voice said and zero subtly turned around to see a boy mixing multiple chemicals together, he watched as it started bubbling together. He couldn't dunk down fast enough to avoid the the burst of chemicals that got into his eye.

"Oh my god." His chemistry partner screamed as Zero's hand shot up yo his eye.

"I'm so sorry dude." The person behind him said as Zero felt it start to bubble, he couldn't imagine the pain he should've felt.

"Oh my ow, ow, ow, it hurts." Zero pretended to be hurt, because Stiles said 'humans feel pain and trees should too'.

"Everyone calm down!" The teacher yelled as Zero tried to think of the next best thing to do, faint, and that's exact what he did, everything going black as he did. It was a bad idea.

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗