𝟮𝟭. 𝗦𝗰𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝"

"I thought you didn't do sports, because you couldn't get happy." Zero had found Elizabeth while Scott went break up the fight between Isaac and Ethan.

"Coach wanted me back, said i had to get clean." Lizzie knew that she was in fact not going to 'get clean'.

"You don't look dirty." Was Zero's reply as he leaned his head back against the seat, where Isaacs hand found his hair.

"Soft." Isaac murmured as he let his hands fall back to his lap, he came to the conclusion that there wasn't a single thing wrong with Zero, he was perfect.

"He hot. You should shoot your shot."Elizabeth whispered oblivious to the fact that there was four werewolf's on the bus all of them hearing what she had said, though only one of them seemed to be upset at the statement eyes narrowing in on where the conversation was taking place.

"I don't play basketball." Boyd face palmed as Isaac tried to stifle his laughter. Scott couldn't help, but feel happy that Zero hadn't actually learned the meeting of shooting his shot, well at least not in the Elizabeth was talking about.

"Of course you don't." Elizabeth patted Zero's shoulder, not wanting to ruin the innocence of the teenager next to her, it was gonna be hard for her.

***
Zero stood next to Elizabeth as that got of the bus at a place named Motel California. Zero didn't like it.

"Creepy." Zero and Elizabeth spoke at the same time their arms hooking together in a friendly gesture. Zero looked down as he felt his eyes flash pink.

"ο Ντάραχ είναι εδώ" Elizabeth gave Zero a confused look when he lifted his head back up.

"If you're in some freaky as cult count me out." Elizabeth joked even though part of her really wondered what language the boy next to her hand just spoken. As soon as coach blew the whistle Zero felt it, something had was definitely gonna happen.

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." Elizabeth already decided her and Zero we're gonna pair up.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach looked towards Elizabeth and Zero who both stood next to each other key in Elizabeth's hand.

"I don't think i'll have to worry about the two of you." Coach laughed as Zero eye brows furrowed before Elizabeth was pulling him along.

"Zero come to our room!" Stiles yelled as soon as he caught sight of Elizabeth and Zero together. To him Elizabeth was bad news and the last thing he needed was Zero being dragged into trouble, because of her.