𝟬𝟵. 𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝕀'𝕞 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕖!"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝕀'𝕞 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕖!"

"School, yes? No?" Zero asked laying over Scott, who was soundly sleeping, completely missing his alarm.

"Awake? Scott?" Zero blew on Scott's nose who wrinkled his eyes, before they started to flutter open.

"This is weird Zero." Scott said looking up at Zero who smiled at him, with warm brown eyes.

"You're awake now." Zero stated the obvious as Scott looked at his cheeks with furrowed eyes, Zero had drawn tiny sunflowers on them.

"Are you wearing makeup?" Scott asked reaching out to touch Zero's cheek softly, Zero smiled at him widely.

"Yes, don't you like it?" Zero asked as Scott nodded quickly.

"Yeah i love it." Scott said having Zero his own smile, Zero quickly remembered what he came into the room for.

"You slept through your alarm." Zero said as Scott eyes widened throwing Zero off of him and onto the floor in his panicked state.

"Shit! Sorry Zero." Scott quickly apologized as Zero stood up with a careless smile on his face, that showed Scott he wasn't hurt.

"I'm fine!" Zero chirped wiping the dust off his outfit, which consisted of a yellow hoodie, which had a white collar on it, ripped, and yellow converse.

"Alright i'm gonna get ready now." Scott said as Zero nodded silently walking out the room, tiny little vines following after him.

"Didn't notice those." Scott muttered walking towards his bathroom, so he could shower.

***
"I don't see anything." Derek said looking at the bruise matching bruises on Lydia and Allison's arm. They were all in a empty classroom, because Allison thought it had something to die with finding two of Dereks lost Beta's Erica and Boyd.

"Look again." Scott said he was sure that the bruise on the teenage girls wrist was helpful to finding Boyd and Erica.

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek asked as Allison looked at him with an expression between annoyance, offended, pure hate, and then a little bit of sadness, well that was what Zero picked up.

"It's the same on both sides. Exactly the same." Scott argued as Zero laid us head on the desk, this was not the high school experience the tiny people promised.

"Seeing patterns that aren't there. It's a subset of apophenia." Lydia said sassily clearly not pleasing Derek.

"They're trying to help." Scott whispered as Zero quietly scoffed, Allison literally tried to kill them and they're still friends.

"These two. This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle. Thank you. And this one, Who shot about 30 arrows
into me and my pack." Derek pointed out less then happy to be in the presence of the two girls.