what?

a few weeks have past and y/n and harry have been getting very close. After what happen life seemed perfect for him and y/n. mattheo seemed had been quiet, too quiet. y/n has learned to let go of some things and control her anger, harry helped her get through some things! y/n helped harry with him missing his parents and all of the stress that's brought on them.

Y/n, was the nicest, sweetest thing now. A lot of things have changed for the good even though it has been a few weeks. She still has her moody stages but it was nothing to worry about, she had harry and harry had her. they spent a lot of time together, leo soon to notice and that's where they are right now.

y/n pov. march 15th 2021.
I looked up in harry's dark eyes and he looked at me back, he smiled a little bit and then he kissed me. the kiss was sweet, and careful. he tasted like treacle tart, he puts his hand on my waist and pulled back for a second.

"Sorry y/n!.. i didn't know what came through me.." he stuttered out, his face was filled with regret but his eyes was also filled with lust. It was a confusing expression for him, I always thought he was the innocent type of a guy.

"shut up potter." I then kissed him, he kissed back it was harsh but sweet. He bit my bottom lip and i gasped, that made his tongue come in my mouth. after a minute of making out we pulled out. his face was bright pink and mine was the same, i smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

but we heard a camera click, there was leo. he was holding a camera and he took a fucking picture, that little cunt! "well then, that went better than i thought." leo laughed, we all then started laughing. i threw a pillow at his head obviously jokingly.

"i'm glad you enjoyed the show." i winked at him. he laughed but then he stopped laughing. he seemed sad? that wasn't a daily thing for leo, he was usually all happy and horny and shit. Typical stuff for a 16 year old he seemed unease and uncomfortable?

"what's wrong leo?" harry asked concern, leo looked at him with guilt then looked back at me. By his eyes i could tell he was hiding something and whatever it was, it wasn't good.

"look y/n i think i need to show you something." he got up from the coach and started walking to the door, he singled me to come with him. i looked at harry and he nodded, i got up from the bed and started following Leo.

the next thing what happen i never thought would happen this year, there stand my cat on the floor. i ran over to her, her soft body and cold helpless body. she was dead, in her skin there was a mark saying "dark lord."

i felt tears in my eyes and my face heating up. Leo sat down to me and hugged me, i nuzzled my head in his black t-shirt. i needed the comfort right now, that cat has been here with me for the longest time and now someone killed her.

"do you know who did this?" i looked up to leo, his eyes were filled with sadness too. he nodded and gave me a letter, i opened up the letter and started reading it.

dear y/n.
never thought to hear from me again? well you're wrong. i've been looking after you and getting more information about you, looks like you were really close to this pathetic cat. no worries that cat is dead, i made sure of it! it's all apart of my game i told you about. I'm not going to tell you all the steps about my game but i'm going to make you regret that you were even born alive. i've also notice you getting really close with potter? huh? soon your little boyfriend will be with your cat. that's all for now y/n black, you better meet me in three days. i will send you a letter that day, but for now you better sleep with one eye open tonight and further notice.
your favorite hogwarts student~
mattheo.

i felt more tears rushing down my face but i wiped them away, i threw the paper away and got up. I'm going to kill that son of a bitch! I got off my knees and brushed off the dirty ness that got on my skirt. I saw leo smirking and i'm pretty sure he knows what i'm thinking.

                              34 minutes later.
after the help with leo we got mattheo in a chair and tied up, yes tied up. it wasn't easy but let's just say i broke a nail while trying to get his wand away from him. i started walking towards him and unfolded his blindfold, he was waking up.

i could tell by his movement that he's not going to be happy, he seems so peaceful and sweet when he's sleeping. i wish he wasn't such a dick, he was truly handsome i gotta admit.

his eyes were wide open when he woke up, he started making muffled noises. he squeezed his eyes shut and tried to break through the rope. lucky for me, well leo but that's besides the point.. we tied the ropes pretty tight, not even a dragon could get through theses ropes.

leo started to laugh looking at mattheo, i giggled a little and took a step backwards. "so mattheo, how does it feel getting tied up?" I said while walking towards him, I ripped off the duct tape on his mouth.

"never knew you were this kinky miss black." he chuckled, he made my blood boiled so what did i do? I hit him right in his nose, there was his blood running down his lips. he shook his head then tried to move some more.

"mind telling me what this game is riddle?" he started laughing, me and leo looked at each other. this bitch is fucking psycho, his laugh started getting darker and darker. His laugh sends chills down my spin, i shivered at the sudden move from the chills.

"you really fucked up y/n black." he looked up to me and smirked. he was hiding more things from me, but what was it? what does he want from me? all i did was mind my business then he came in my life. he's a fucking dick and a cunt.

"what?" i laughed getting nervous. what does he mean i fucked up? so many questions running through my head. i know for a fact he couldn't kill my family since they were already dead from his fellow members fault. I had pretty much nobody but myself and my friends.

leo then got knocked out by a black clothed man? 'what the fuck??!' i thought to myself. the next thing i saw was mattheo swinging his fist into my nose. my head landed on the cold floor. God damnit i saw peter pan again dancing in front of me. maybe i'm more scared of peter pan then anything.

"peter pan?~" i muttered then everything went pitch black.

AUTHOR NOTE LMFAO
so there's your favorite character right there, peter pan because i know how much y'all love him. i'm sorry for not updating i've been busy doing nothing. i hope you enjoy!

let me know if i'm going too fast or too slow:)