how we met.

⚠️ just putting a TW here, if you can't handle blood/ getting stabbed in a writing form please skip this chapter! i don't want anyone to get trigger!:) ⚠️
•——————————————————————————•
Y/N POV march 16 2022
"look mattheo, just let us go. soon enough people will notice us missing, plus people will suspect it's you since you hate me." i spat out, i was getting very tired of his games. was this what he meant by 'i wanna play a game with you?' if so, i never agreed to this dumb game of his.

the ropes on my wrist are starting to hurt, the rope was tight and probably will leave a bruise. 'i wonder if leo still has his pocket knife he carries around, he carries that thing everywhere.' mattheo lifted one of his eyebrows up once i was done thinking of that.

"shit, i forgot you could read minds.." i mumbled out. leo just sat there confused, his hair was all wet for some reason? is he sweating? but it's cold in this room. i had so many questions, one is leo drugged? two why is mattheo such a dick.

"wait you can read minds? sick my dude!" mattheo chuckled at leo's choice of words. mattheo then started walking towards leo and bent down behind him. 'what is he doing?' i thought.

the next thing i saw was leo's pocket knife in mattheo's hand, twirling it around. "guess you won't be needing this? hm?" leo's eyes widen, i could see sadness and rage all over him. that knife meant everything to him, that was the last thing his mother gave to him before she passed away due to an accident.

"give that back to him mattheo!" he then turned around to me, shocked that i said something about it. he laughed, this isn't a good time for a good laugh. the last time someone lost his knife, let's just say it wasn't very pretty.

"now, why should i? is this little knife important to him?" he made a fake sad face, leo just sat there building up his rage and anger. you can tell by his face getting all red.

"in matter of fact, yes. yes it is. now stop being an asshole and give it back to him!" i yelled at him, hoping he would give it back to him at least.

his figure started to move towards me, he crouched down to me. his grip on the knife was tight, his knuckles were white and his eyes were filled with nothing in matter of the fact. he's a heartless asshole, i should've believed harry when he said he's up to no good. but i was too blind to notice.

"you're aren't in a right position to be saying this stuff princess." princess?! out of all pet names he picked, he picked princess? whore would've been better out of all of the names. leo just sat there, shocked at the choice of words mattheo said. i cant blame him, i was too. i was disgusted, i was disgusted to be in this shitty place. it smelled horrible too, it smelt like death, blood, shit and more unsettling smells.

"you wouldn't dare to hurt me, or lay a finger on me." i was lying to myself, he probably killed many people and wouldn't hesitate to kill me. specially at the fact i was potters girlfriend, but although if he did kill me that would leave harry angry so more points to him. what would happen if i did die? the cause of my death was mattheo? i already had my life planned out too. get married, get dogs, have no kids since kids annoy me, have a nice little house on the lake. i wasn't sure if harry and me would last though, i hope we would. but if i did die that would mess everything up.

"that's where you are wrong y/n. you may be potters girlfriend but however if you die, that will make him even weaker. so it's a win win for me." he laughed coldly. his grip on the knife was getting tighter and tighter by the moment. leo was getting more and more angry, this room was just filled with hatred towards each other expect for me and leo. the time was flying by fast, who god knows how long we've been kidnapped.