island

eh daily tw's probably peter pan.
btw there is kinda how do i say this? lemon in harry's pov? i don't know how to explain it, you will see what i mean.
~~~~~•
Y/n black's pov:
"we could get rope." leo turned his head over towards me. his whole body was fidgeting probably because he hasn't had his meds in awhile.

"eh we could, but i don't really feel like going back in there." leo rolled his eyes at my answer. i was tired and sweaty, i really need a shower. a nice cool bath, with candles and watching a movie with some music. that's a dream vacation to wish for.

"lazy ass." leo said under his breath, his voice was raspy. it's been forever since we last got a droplet of water, since he screams a lot he's probably losing his voice. there was dried up blood underneath his nose since mattheo punched him. he was kicking a rock with his foot, he decided to pick up the small rock and place it in his palm. he threw the rock over the gate, the next thing we heard was the rock falling into water.

"w-wait?! did your just hear that?!" i yelled at leo. leo's eyes were widen and slowly nodded. GODDAMN IT! we're surrounded by water, where the hell were we?! "did he seriously buy a island to hold us hostage?" leo raised is eyebrow. i shrugged my shoulders. the only way we can get out of here is teleporting again, but that would cause even a bigger risk of both of us dying then last time.

i just wanna bang my head on the wall over and over until i die, but at the same time i just wanna kill this fucker.

i wonder how hogwarts is doing, how is harry pulling up? he must at least miss me? or does he not even care?- wait don't think about that, he loves me.

Harry potters pov:
i'm sick of waiting for y/n, she must've just ran off with that blondie. god i hate her, it's been fucking two weeks! almost three. i'm sick of waiting for her ass. if she ever does come back to hogwarts, oh will she regret it.

i've been cheating on her with this girl name ginny. well i wouldn't consider it cheating, she's been gone forever without leaving any notes. kinda odd that leo disappeared too? huh?

ron hasn't been talking too me for a long time, i thought it was because i've been having sex with her sister but it wasn't. i mean yeah it was a little bit of that but it's also because i've been acting weird or strange ever since y/n went missing.

that's not even my fault, that's his problem not mine. i'm failing potion classes really badly, same with spells. usually y/n would help me study or let me cheat off of her but now she's gone. this is all of her fault, i hate her. my life is falling apart because of her.

i got finished writing in my dairy and smashed it close. i fixed my glasses so i could see correctly, i took a drink of my water. the water hit the back of my throat but i started choking on it.

i pound my chest while coughing trying to stop choking on the water, after a while it stopped. while i was choking i didn't even hear somebody enter my room until they spoke.

"well, isn't someone stressed?" the voice was filled with lust, i knew that voice. ginny. i smirked to myself, i really could let some stress out right now.

i turned around and i saw her smirking, god was she hot. she might not be as hot a y/n, but at least she would actually give me head once in awhile. and oh oh, was it the best.

"why don't you come over here? hm?" i muttered while unbuckling my belt. she giggled and walked herself over her, she tied the back of her red hair in a ponytail and got on her knees.

the room were filled with groans and choking noises. the only thought on harry's mind was how bad he wanted revenge on y/n.

Back to y/n's pov:
"do you think if we walk around this place we will find something?" i looked over towards leo who was sitting under a tree. his breathing was slow and steady, i could tell he was tired.

god did i feel terrible, he was in a terrible condition right now and it doesn't help the fact that his brain is probably all over the place.

i walked over towards leo, a soft breeze blew my hair in my face. i brushed it away, i sat down next to the blond boy. his eyes were closed and his hair was all messed up, he turned his head over towards me and slowly opened his eyes.

"i-i'm tired.." his voice was raspy and you can tell he was tired. i ruffled his hair a little and gave a gentle smile, he gave me a smile back. "i know, but we should probably find a way out of here." i pulled out my wand from my pocket and examined it.

the sun was already heading down, it was darker before. it was also getting colder outside, however the wind was steady and it felt good on my skin.

there was sounds of crickets, the crickets were already out— are you kidding me. i hated those things, they were annoying.

but at the same time the sound of the crickets were kinda fitting the mood of this setting. the leaves on the tree was moving in such a perfect way, this scene felt like it was straight out of a movie.

i wish everyday was this calming but at the same time it's not calming. we still needed to find a way out of this place.

sooner or later mattheo will find us out here and when he does i don't know what's going to happen. we either will end up badly injured or dead, one of the two.

Authors note.
sorry, i took a break since my sister & her bf got in a car accident. (they r both fine.) this isn't edited

also a little explaining, leo has adhd so that's why he's considered hyper!:) no leo and y/n are not going to be dating, this is a mattheo x reader lol.

words:1091