everybody wont have good endings

TWS ⚠️ death? cliffhanger?
Mattheo riddle pov:
"fuck!" i yelled at the top of my lungs, i punched the wall out of anger. my breathing was slow. i pulled back my hand and studied the new incoming bruises on my hand. i smiled looking at them, oh how i loved bloody bruises. but that doesn't fix the point that, that dumb blond and y/n escape. they couldn't have teleported that far from here, it would be nearly impossible.

although with y/n who knows, she knows almost every spell in the book. she's very smart, but once again she's very dumb. she leaves many small details behind and doesn't take her time. we all have our defects or weaknesses. y/n's weakness is probably peter pan, but he's not real so i can't use him against her. why is she even so obsessed with that man anyways? you know what never mind. i don't even wanna know.

i can read almost everyone like a book, i can also read minds. when it came to y/n's mind i could sometimes read it but i also couldn't. it was like something strong inside of her was making me not able to hear what she was thinking. i probably have to ask the dark lord or should i say my father. i really don't want to though.

i'm only doing this for i can kill this stupid potter kid but of course y/n and her stupid blond friend has to get in my way. poor y/n doesn't even know he's cheating on her. i smiled to myself at that thought.

i should probably talk to Draco and hear his ideas. he may be a pathetic loser who looks like a ferret but he is good with advice and plans.

i slid my finger tips on the walls while walking, i pushed open a cold heavy metal door. there was standing a dinning room, the maids were setting down dinner already. what time is it? i shrugged it off and walked up the staircase

there were thousands of doors with numbers next to them, kinda like a hotel. finally i reached his room, room 689. i folded my hand and knocked on his door three times. "draco, it's me mattheo." i said in a calm tone knowing i'll be a angry bull the next second.

i heard a unlocking noise then the next thing i saw was the blond ferret. his eyes were tired but also had fear in them, his face was straight. he must've just gotten out of the shower, his hair is soaking wet. droplets of water was coming off of his hair onto his black t-shirt.

"come in." he moved out of the way, i walked in and the fresh breeze hit my face. he had a fan on, the air felt good on my skin. his bedroom had a king size bed with green sheets, he usually stayed here on the weekends since he didn't like going home because of his dad. me and the ferret were similar.

i sat down on the chest that was at the foot of his bed, he pulled out a spinning chair from his desk and sat in front of me.

"so, what's the issue?" draco said finally breaking the silence between the two of us. i sallowed and cleared my throat and began speaking. "y/n and leo managed to escape if you could tell by the alarms going off." his eyes widen, he acted clueless like he knew something was up.

"well, uh doesn't that suck." he gave me an innocent look, god he was making my anger levels rise. "fucking tell me what you know now!" i yelled at him, his eyes widen even more when i yelled at him. he shake his head no.

i got up and pinned him on the wall, my hands fell to his neck. my hand tighten on his neck, he started reaching for my hands trying to get my hands off of his neck. he was making choking noises, his breathing was starting to slow down by a lot so i had to loosen my grip around his neck. i couldn't have him passing out right now. "tell me, goddamn it!" i yelled even louder then last time. there were tears forming in his blue eyes.

"f-fine!" he finally managed to spat out, i took back my hand and he fell down to the ground. he was on all fours coughing trying to gain back his normal heart beat. i kneeled down to him and grabbed his chin roughly. "well, spit it out boy." i wiped away one of his tears in his eyes and wiped it on his shirt.