why do you hate me so much? 2/3

⚠️body shaming, arguments, body dysphoria, eating disorder, burn marks plus probably more. this chapter is very sensitive towards many's, this chapter is about leo and dracos background history. it will also have stuff that will make more sense later⚠️
y/e/c = your eye color
y/h/c = your hair color
y/h/t = your hair type
y/s/t = your skin tone
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
leonardo's pov:
finally, they called my name. i can finally see which house i am in! it took forever for them to say my name but oh well. the barbies name was supposedly draco? kinda an odd name.

i walked over towards the hat, i kinda hope i don't get put on slytherin now because he's on there. he really seems like a dick.

the hat found its way on my head and started speaking. "hm? you're very clever.. but also loyalty mix with a strong sense of justice." the hat was taking a while to make ups it's mind.

truly it couldn't decide to put me in hufflepuff or slytherin, i had both traits and a lot of them.

"could you be hufflepuff? no..." the hat was struggling then finally it dinged him and he knew which house he was in. "SLYTHERIN!" fuck.

i sat down at the slytherin's table, i met some new people. they were nice, but there was this girl who was yelling at draco? she had beautiful y/e/c also really pretty y/h/c y/h/t hair!

"shut it daddies kid, i didn't even wanna be in this stupid house." she glared at him, he just huffed. i wonder what they were fighting about? do they know each other?

"well somehow you got in here, you should've got out in a dumb house! they should make a new house just made for dumb kids like you." he snapped back, he didn't like getting called daddies kid. respectful thing to respect i guess, his dad could be mean or abusive to him.

"i guess you're joining with me! let's go snow white." she rolled her eyes whiling taking a drink of her water. he glared daggers at her.

"i am highly offended by your actions." he furrowed his eyebrows at her and threw a green grape at her. it smashed right into her nose hard, you could tell by the bruise already forming from a grape.. how the hell..

okay that's my sign to step in. i ended up throwing a apple at his face and it hit him straight in the end, "FOOD FIGHT!" i yelled at the top of my lungs.

food was flying everywhere and getting wasted, even the older people in this school joined too. there was a bunch of laughing but that all ended when i heard one of the professors yelled my name.

"LEONARDO DICAPRIO, DRACO MALFOY AND Y/N BLACK. TO MY OFFICE NOW, AND FOR THE REST OF YOU GET TO YOUR DORMS NOW. YOUR PUNISHMENTS WILL COME SOON." oh no. i'm in big trouble.. eh it was worth it.

at least there was some joy from coming to this school although i'm getting in trouble on my first day..
~
here i am. waiting for the head master of the school to come in the office. draco and the girl from before are glaring at each other.

i rolled my eyes from boredom and grabbed the ball thingy that connects to the other. i pulled the string away far away and let it go, the other ball starts swinging too.

click

click

click

click

"will you shut that thing up?!" the fake barbie said annoyed from the noise the balls were keep on making, i stopped the noise and glared at him.

"are you happy your majesty?" i rolled my eyes and he nodded. "yes i am, and from now on start calling me that." the y/h/c rolled her eyes and held her face in her hands bored too.