why do you hate me so much? 3/3

⚠️body shaming, arguments, body dysphoria, eating disorder, burn marks plus probably more. this chapter is very sensitive towards many's, this chapter is about leo and dracos background history. it will also have stuff that will make more sense later⚠️
y/e/c = your eye color
y/h/c = your hair color
y/h/t = your hair type
y/s/t = your skin tone
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
a few years later
leonardo's pov:
it was currently lunch time, i didn't feel like eating. i haven't really been eating. me not eating has caused me getting so many headaches and having no energy at all.

y/n is starting to get worried about me but i tell her that i am fine. mostly because i just don't want her to worry about me at all.

the words that draco say about my weight really effects me more than other words that he says. which is actually really weird. i know that he is just trying to get to me, and make me break down.

well he kinda got his wish. my skin has looked more white and i looked more dead than actually alive.

i got pulled out of my thoughts by y/n talking to me. "Leo, are you going to eat? you don't look right.." she sounded concerned. i just shrugged my shoulders and played with the food on my plate.

Ron walked over to our table and sat down "yoo what's up !" he said filled with energy. y/n rolled her eyes at him. he ate some food off of my plate. i couldn't care less, not like i would've ate that.

"Ron! that was Leonardo's." she glared at him, he swallowed loudly and laughed awkwardly. you could tell he was scared. y/n is a very scary person when she's serious... very scary..

"hehe.. sorry Leo! i can get you some more food if you'd like!" he smiled at me with his teeth showing. y/n just banged her head on the table.

"no, no! it's fine, i wasn't going to eat anyways." he shrugged his shoulders and started eating more food off of my plate.

y/n lifted her head up of the table and glared at him once again. "Ron!" he jumped out of his seat and dropped the chicken on the floor.

"what?!" he said annoyed that his chicken just landed on the floor. "what did i just say?!?" she threw grape at him. ron glared at her and stuck his tongue at her, so she did the same.

i just rolled my eyes. i looked over to my side and i saw draco quickly rushing  out, i raised an eyebrow.

that's definitely not something you see everyday.

should i follow him? i mean what if he just has to go too the bathroom? i don't wanna be a weirdo like that but he just looked strange running off. maybe i should just see where he's going quickly before i lose him.

"i'm going to go too the bathroom, i'll catch up with you guys later!" y/n nodded and ron threw a fork at her in the face. yeah, i'm going after that.

~
i looked both ways, i couldn't figure out which way draco way. would he have went to the bathrooms? for some odd reason i have a gut feeling telling me he went to the bathrooms where nobody goes anymore.

i know i shouldn't be doing this , but i don't know. it just seems weird he ran off like this. maybe he just had to shit...

eh oh well.

i started walking my butt there, was this really worth all the walking? my feet already hurt.

~

goddamn i need to try out for track or something, im really not in fit.. or try out for a gym one of those two, will i? hell no, i rather stay in my dorm room and watch netflix and talk shit.