memory lane

Y/n pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n, y/n, y/n!" leo was yelling at me for the past 10 minutes, he was annoying the hell out of me. draco left the room, i assume someone was guarding the door outside.

"leo. shut. the. fuck. up." he faked looking hurt. after leo said "dude imagine getting a balloon stuck in your pussy" or something like that, draco left the room since he couldn't control himself.

"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?" leo shouted, i looked over at him and saw his wand? i thought he broke his wand? and why didn't mattheo take it away? where did it came from? so many questions were going through my head.

"you're telling me, you had your wand this whole ENTIRE TIME?!" i yelled back at him, i forgot that someone was guarding the door so i lowered my voice when i realized that. but once again, the walls could be sound proof?

the room we were in was dark, i was in a black chair and tied up. leo was in a spinning chair also tied up, obviously. the walls were metal like but had blood all over them, there was only one light bulb in the room.  the floor were wooden, the room in general felt like hell.

"no, i knew this the whole entire time." i looked at him, was he out of his god damn mind?! we could've been out of this place by now, because i'm pretty sure harry won't come and save us any time soon.

"you fucking idiot." he just laughed at me. i hate him so badly right now, i don't want to be in this dumb room anymore. it's like he was on their side?? i'm so confused with him right now.

"where did you even have that at?" his face just went bright red, i knew the next few words he's going to say it's going to be stupid.

"you really wanna know? i'm doing this for my own safety, because i know if i tell you.. you will kill me the next moment we get out here." do i wanna know? do i now? maybe not.

"you know what, never mind." after i said this the room went quiet. he's a weird one, that's for sure. sometimes i forget why we are even friends to begin with.

"so uhm, do you know a spell that breaks theses ropes?" leo said to break the silence that was going on, the past 4 minutes. i'm not really sure that there is, i'm usually really good at remembering spells. is there even a breaking ropes spell?

"try diffindo? i'm not 100% sure if that's the spell though." i responded to him, he said the spell and our ropes were slit in half. we were free! finally. once we get out of here i'm beating his ass.

•Harry potters pov:
it's been hours, or maybe days since i last seen y/n and leo. i sure hope they didn't run away together, i always had this feeling she was cheating on me. you know like one of those dumb wattpad books? where the girlfriend has a boy best friend and she has a boyfriend then ends up cheating? that's how i feel right now.

hermione finally came back from her little break, oh how much i missed her. i think ron missed her even more, if i'm being honest i think ron has a tiny crush on her. me on the other hand, i don't like her. i see her as a sister, i would do anything for her.

"so, how are you and y/n?" hermione said while looking around in the library looking for a book, she cheered a little when she finally found the book she was looking for. "mm, to be truthfully honest i haven't seen her in a couple of days."

ron looked confused while we were trying to find a seat in the library, we sat down. ron pulled out a snack to eat and hermione placed down all of her books onto the table.

"what do you mean by you haven't seen y/n in a couple of days?" ron said while snacking on his lucky charms bar. i hate how luna showed him the muggle food, now he wouldn't stop sneaking out in the muggle world to get their food.