bloody nose

!TW: BLOOD AND PETER PAN.!!!
~~~~•
me and leo were both discussing our plan to get out of this filthy place, but leo was being an asshole and taking shit serious. i'm not sure if he was trying to brighten up the mood with his goddamn awful deez nuts jokes. "y-nnnn" leo extended my name in his common annoying voice he would use with me. "what?" his face was turning red. "what month is it?" i took a minute to think about it, what month was it again?

"uhh, may? i think? wait—what does this have anything to do with the pl-"

"MAY DEEZ NUTS BE IN YO MOUTH" he wheezed out. "i'll fucking kill you, i swear to god leo." his face was all red and he was tearing up. this would've been much funnier if WE WEREN'T STUCK IN THIS SMELLY ROOM, IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT!

"i thought you were an atheist?" i glared at him. we need to focus on this plan before we die in this place, i'm not in the mood for dying today. i wouldn't say death was a fear of mine, my only fear was losing all of my friends and seeing them die. that's been my biggest fear since i was 9, ever since my dad died when i was 8.

"look, how about we just fight them?" how would we fight them? only one of us have our wands. i mean if we get to that room where my wand holds we could fight them off? i've never really been good at wand fighting though. i haven't been in a wand fight since 3rd year, that was with draco.

"we could try and go into this room i saw in mattheos memories, that would help us." one of leo's eyebrows lifted. "when i was looking through his memories, he was in a room with draco he was putting away my wand in this box thing." his mouth turned in a 'O' form.

"i'm still confused on why you have your wand though." leo blushed a dark red, my brain went dead when i saw his face. was he working with mattheo? "leo, dude. you're blushing.." i muttered out, his eyes were darting across the room. he was trying to look for an excuse or something to get him out of this situation, what was he planning?

i grabbed his chin making him look directly at me. "what are you hiding from me leo?" his face turned even brighter than before. "nothing! let's just get out of this place." he was trying to get out of that question. i let go of his chin and nodded. i shrugged it off, it couldn't be that bad.

i trust leo- well kinda not to be stupid. it's not like he's working with draco and mattheo, right? eh, i'm probably just overthinking this.

leo walked over towards the door and looked back at me "what's a spell to break down a door?" he tilted his head a little.

"mm.. i don't think there is a spell for that, but there is one for unlocking the door." i stated, he rolled his eyes at me. he's the dumb fuck for not paying attention during classes. "ok miss smarty pants, what is the spell?"

i glared at him and flipped him off with my middle finger, he gave me a 'oops' smile. "it's alohomora, i think?" he turned his head back to the door and pulled out his wand from his pants.

"bombarda" my eyes widen when he said that word, is he fucki- the door blasted open, leo flew into the wall from the explosion. "are you fucking stupid?!" i yelled at him and hurried over to him helping him up.

"look it's not my fault, it sounds the same." he said under his breath. out of all people i got kidnapped with, i got kidnapped with him? "whatever we better go fast, that explosion made a loud noise so there's probably people checking up on the place." he nodded

we ran out of the room and met with a even worse smell, probably from leo's little explosion he made. he turned his head back and fourth then pointed at a door. "that's probably where your wand is." i nodded and we headed over to the door.