i would rather suck off a pig.

peter pan was smirking while holding tinkle bell, he was holding a gun up to my head then shot me.

i jumped a little when i woke up, my eyes were heavy. the room i was in was cold and dark, i couldn't see anything but white lines. i tried licking my lips but instead i licked tape, i gagged.

"will you shut up!" i knew that voice, he could be whispering and i still could tell. leo.

a light then turned on, there was mattheo staring at me. his hair was already messy, he had his classic smirk on his face.

he then started walking over to me, he ripped the duct tape off of my mouth. "OW WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" i yelled, leo was laughing his head off.

was he on drugs? he usually would be the one crying in the corner right now, but no he's laughing his ass off. i have him a death glare and he shut up, why the hell am i here?

"wouldn't you like to know?" mattheo chuckled in a low voice. did he just read my fucking mind? wait so does that mean he heard me thinking about peter pan the other day when we were paired up in class?

"to answer your question, yes. yes i did, i've never been so scared of someone before with a peter pan obsession." mattheo sounded disgusted. leo started laughing even more, leo knew that i had always been obsessed over peter pan.

"shut the fuck up, and don't you think it's kinda rude reading other people's thoughts?" i raised one of my eyebrow at him questioning him.

"mm, never said it wasn't, now did i?" his voice was low but i couldn't really figure out what else he was saying since leo is being so god damn loud. there's some options in this situation i am in.

1. tell leo to shut the fuck up.
2. wait until mattheo leaves the god damn room and i can escape.
3. stay here and die.

the first one does seem pretty good to me but i would rather go for the second one. after we get done escaping i would not hesitate to fucking slapping the shit out of leo.

i got pulled out of my thoughts when mattheo snapped his fingers. "don't even think about escaping."

"well, why did you kidnap me again? and you kidnapped leo too which you could've left him alone to die." leo gave me a death glare after i said the last part, i was partly joking but not really.

"well if you must know i kidnapped you because you both kidnapped me, which isn't the best option. secondly i was originally just going to kidnap you since you're potters little girlfriend." the whole time he was telling me this i was trying to reach in my pocket for my pocket knife to cut the rope.

"ok, how do we get out?" leo said. his eyes were red, what the fuck? is he drugged or high? high leo is scary to say the most out of it.

"leo get the fuck down from there!" i yelled up to him. he was swinging on a chandelier.

"fuck off mate!" leo yelled back. harry and ron were laughing.

"you're going to break something!" harry wiped off a tear from laughing to loud. "harry, maybe you shouldn't have gave him any weed." ron said laughing.  HE GAVE HIM WHAT?!

i was pulled out of my thoughts when the chandelier cam crashing down to the floor along with leo.

"LEO!" we all yelled, we ran towards him. his eyes were close. "is he dead?" ron asked. i slapped his shoulder for being an idiot.

"i'm still alive bitches." leo mumbled. we all started laughing.

i got pulled out of my memories once mattheo spoke "betray potter and give me all the information about him."  my eyes widen, no way in hell i am about to betray him! he's been through enough already dealing with his no nose dad.

"i would rather suck off a pig." leo chuckled out. yup, he definitely high that's for sure.

"be my guest! i'll bring a pig in for you." mattheo said, is he actually being serious? there's no way leo would actually do that.

Author note.
yeah i'm ending it there, sorry for the lack of updates i've been too lazy to write this book. i might end it sooner or later if i can't keep on updating it.