kinky

{there's a lot of switching povs.}
i wrapped the towel around my body after drying my hair with the towel. i had to use mattheos shampoo and lets just say something, he gross me out. he uses a 2 in one, who the fuck?

his body wash was even worser, don't even get me started with the soap i found in the shower. he really needed to clean his bathroom or something, i don't know. maybe get some better products too?

i walked out of the bathroom and saw mattheo sitting down at his desk writing something out, i looked down at my feet and saw clothes. i picked those up, i was going to walk back into the bathroom until mattheo spun around in his chair.

"ah, sorry. i was going to come in and sit the clothes on the sink but you had the door locked. plus i didn't feel like knocking down the door." i rolled my eyes and walked back into the bathroom, i made sure i locked it.

the clothes aren't that bad, they're (whatever style clothes u want, i'm not going to add one of those 2016 photo outfits.). i wonder how he knew my size, eh oh well.

i walked out of the bathroom and he was chewing on the tip of his pencil. "clean your bathroom, it's disgusting." i commented. i sat on his bed and crossed my legs.

"if you have such a big problem with my bathroom, why don't you go on your hands and knees and wash it?" he responded back in a calm voice. he spun his chair around and started writing something down. he was looking back and fourth between the book and the paper in front of him.

"don't you have a lot of money?"

"someone must be spoiled."

"how do you have a bunch of money, but you can't even have good shampoo products?"

his head was getting flooded with all different types of questions from me, he groaned in frustration. he was starting to get headaches by all of my questions and i smirked. god i wish there was a job to annoy people, this was fun.

"will you shut up?!" he raised his voice a little bit, i rolled my eyes and hanged off of the bed like i did when i first got here. my hair was almost touching the ground, i should've put my hair up. the floor seems dirty.

"don't you got any maids? do you even know how to clean? it's wouldn't shock me." he finally got up and walked over his closet, i pulled myself back up to see what he was looking for. he grabbed some black tape. he also grabbed scissors and cut some off, he walked over towards me. "hell no, you are not having tape on my mouth kinky bitch -" i got cut off by him tapping my mouth shut, he grabbed my hands and also tapped those too.

"now, if you would've shut up you wouldn't have tape on your mouth and hands, now would you? hm?" i rolled my eyes at him. if i would, i would flip him off. sadly i cant. he walked back towards his desk and wrote down some things.

after awhile i heard a couple of swear words coming from mattheos mouth. he was mumbling about missing some books, he was checking in his drawers for the book.  he was throwing shit everywhere, pencils, notes everything.

-

after what it seemed like 10 minutes ish he finally gave up looking for the book after making a mess around his area.

what weirdo. i shrugged my shoulders and started to work on the tape on mouth. god i wish leo was here.

~
dracos pov:
"LET ME FUCKING HELP YOU!" i yelled at leo, he was on top of the shelf. surprisingly he didn't knock down all of the books with his fat ass. he stuck out his tongue at me, god was he acting like a little kid.

he has a mind of a six year old. he won't even let me help him clean the wound, for all i know he could've ripped one of the stitches.

"i will cut your tongue off if you don't get down here." how the hell did he even got up there? i was gone for a minute, a FUCKING MINUTE! and he's already caused harm. "ooouu, you're into that kinky shit?" he whistled at the ending like a cat call. i slapped my forehead in annoyance.