why do you hate me so much? 1/3

⚠️body shaming, arguments, body dysphoria, eating disorder, burn marks plus probably more. this chapter is very sensitive towards many's, this chapter is about leo and dracos background history. ⚠️
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is split into three parts because of how long it is.
1/3
Y/n's black pov:
"we should try and get that book, sadly draco came back before i could shove it under my shirt." leo stated, leo actually sounded smart for once in his life.

"we could go back there without trying to get caught!" i chimed in, leo tilted his head to the side then shook his head.

"i'm already on mattheos bad side, how about i stay here and watch out of draco or mattheo to come back?" leo rolled his eyes twice saying dracos name, what is his issue with him? i mean yeah he is annoying as hell.

i nodded my head and got up off of the floor, leo got up too to throw away the paper. before he did he ripped it 5 times in small pieces to make sure mattheo won't be able to read it. he crumbled it up and threw it in the trash can.

"before you go be safe and don't piss off mattheo or draco." once again leo rolled his eyes at the name of dracos name.

"i will, but i have a question for you." i said reaching the door, i turned back face leo. leo was hanging his legs off of mattheos bed. "yeah, what is it?"

"what is your issue with draco? i know he's annoying and stuff but your guys relationship is weird.. it's like one moment you guys care for each other then other times you don't?" once i got finish saying that i heard his breath hitch. he furrowed his eyebrows and gave me the look 'to go now.'

i was confused at the moment but i just chose to leave anyways, he's obviously sensitive when it comes to this topic.

Leo's pov:
my breathing was going faster and faster, my heart beat was increasing. god, why did she have to ask that question?!

i knew she was going to ask that question sooner or later but why now? i'm already stressing out how the hell we are going to get off of this island but now i'm getting small memories of all of the shit between me and draco.

•flash back• ⚠️eating disorder and body dysphoria⚠️ 3rd pov kinda.

after the car crash what happen with leonardo his mental health was going down hill, his father couldn't even get him out of bed some nights. he was in the 5 stages of guilt, he has been for 5
years now.

the father was still struggling over the moms death, he knew something bad happen when she wouldn't answer any of his texts. he knew she was going out for a work business, truth was every work business when it came to her made him scared for her life.

he was always anxious about her going on theses big cases for all of theses deaths out of town. it was getting closer and closer to their town so her boss finally decided to set out a team to discover who was behind all of theses deaths.

nex was a good crime solver and paid close attention to all of the small details to the crime scenes. her job was very stressful but she did it for her safety for her son.

after the father finally had enough with his son not getting out of bed, he sat him down for a talk at the dinner table. he made his favorite food, just like how his mom made it but he wouldn't eat it.

the father notice he wouldn't eat much, sometimes he wouldn't eat at all.

he had a sad look is his eyes, he still hasn't gotten over the death although it's been 5 years. he needs to accept the fact his mother won't come back.