chess game

Y/n's pov:
we've been sitting her for almost 20 minutes now, it looked like leo had to piss really bad. my cat fell asleep in his lap, he was purring only thing creepy about this cat is that he sleeps with his eyes open.

"pssttt, y/n!" leo said while poking my shoulder, i rolled my eyes and answered him. "yes, leo?" he pointed to his lap "can you take this cat off of my lap please? i really have to pee." i grabbed my cat and i couldn't tell if it woke up or not but it just laid comfortably on my lap.

leo got up, when he did mattheo finally took off his headphones and put his phone down. "where exactly do you think you're going?" he sat up straight on his bed and looked leo dead in the eyes.

"to fuck your mom."

"really? so you're fucking her dead corpse?" mattheo replied quickly. i really tried not to laugh because in this situation you don't know if you should laugh or not.

after 2 minutes of pure silence leo spoke up and said "i'm sorry for your lost, but seriously i gotta take a piss." mattheo nodded his head, with that leo ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut and locked it.

"can you two ever get along? i mean cmon, it's like two children fighting over a purple crayon." i asked mattheo. he turned his head over towards me and looked me up and down.

"one, never call me a child again. two, he's a dickhead. you haven't even seen his true colors yet." he chuckled to himself at the ending. what does he mean by that? i've known leo longer than his ass has, unless i'm wrong..

"what do you mean by that?" i asked him

"mean by what? you to never call me a child ever again?" i rolled my eyes at him and shook my head.

"no, dipshit. what do you mean by me not seeing his true colors yet?" he gave me that classic smirk of his, usually when he gives me that smirk he's going to put it into a riddle or something. i get that his last name is riddle but that doesn't give him a right to make everything into a riddle.

"you'll see soon enough, just know he's not all that. he's a king while you're just a pawn to his chess game." he made a gun with his fingers and slowly brought it up to his head. "one wrong move..." he turned his fingers up to make it seem like he shot himself in the head.

okay, now what the hell does he mean by that? that shit makes no sense at all. why can't he just speak like a normal person? sheesh.

"why should i believe you, riddle? you were the one who brought us here and is keeping us captured." he nodded after i was done speaking.

"look, the only reason why i am keeping you two here is because you know too much. if you didn't know anything i would've let you free." i glared at him. i mean i guess that makes sense but why treat us so horribly then? i mean we're basically getting starved and have no access to our friends.

"mhm, like i believe that." i said sarcastically. mattheo shrugged his shoulders "hey, i'm just trying to look out for you. maybe you should double check on those who you think are yours friends." what the hell is he meaning by this? leo wouldn't do anything that bad. i've known him for a long time and he's like a brother to me.. maybe he's just saying this to mess with me.

after all, mattheo only does his silly mind games. he's very hot headed. i'm just going to ignore it for now because i shouldn't be worrying, should i be?

"sup bitches" leo kicked the door open the door came back and slammed him right on the head. mattheo rolled his eyes like he always did, he deserves the most eye rolls trophy. leo reached up to his head and started rubbing the part where the door hit him. "ouch." mattheo sat there confused and started thinking on why he does some things that he does, honestly to be fair, there's a lot of things that leo does that doesn't make any sense to us.