youre more of a cheater than potter.

•———————————————
Y/n's pov:
i've been struggling with this dumb tape around my mouth, i've been trying to lick it off of my mouth. yea bad idea, it tastes like shit. i can probably get my hands out of the tape, the layers of the tape don't seem like there's many.

"i'm going to the bathroom to take a piss." mattheo said out of nowhere, i tried to say some words but of course it got muffled out by the tape around my mouth. mattheo laughed at my attempt, he locked the bathroom door to do his business.

he probably has a piss kink.

anyways, finally, i can try and get my hands out of theses. i pulled my hands in front then slammed the sides of my arms on my stomach. the tape broke, that hurt my wrist. i pulled the left over tape off of my wrists. i then pulled off the tape around my mouth .

"fucking bitch!" i whispered yelled. that hurt. now i can see what he was writing down, or i could try and find leo..

eh, i shrugged my shoulders and walked over towards his desk. i looked down and it was a bunch of shit i couldn't understand, ofc it had to be the one language i didn't understand. i could understand some bits of it but, it seemed like it was all in code.

it's probably another hit list, like the one me and leo found in our old kidnapping spot. good old memories, not.

i heard the door unlocking, the door was opening. ah shit, i'm screwed. i turned my head and there i saw mattheo. i turned around and gave him a smile while scratching the back of my head. he folded his arms and glared at me, god that stare was hot not going to lie.

he squinted his eyes and went back to his normal eye shape. "how did you get out of the tape?" he finally spoke up, he was making his way over towards me. "none of your business?" the tone of my voice kinda made it seem like it was more of a question or confusion. i tapped my foot against the wooden floor waiting for his reply. he takes to long too reply, he must be a dry texter.

"well, it is kinda my business since i'm holding you captive?" he replied back with the same tone of voice like i did but more of a confusion tone. i shrugged my shoulders and walked over towards his bed.

"can we play a bored game i'm bored." he raised an eyebrow at me. he simply nodded his head and headed over towards his closet. i turned my head over towards him and saw a bunch of board games on the top shelf. "wanna play monopoly?" i nodded my head quickly. i was a god at this game, i always won.

"only if you wanna get your ass beat." i replied back with confidence in my voice. he grabbed the board game and sat on the bed.

"you're on black!"

Leo's pov:
bored, bored. bored more bored, did i mention i was bored? if i didn't i'm bored. i already read the whole entire book and got some information on the island and draco still hasn't came back.

not like i miss him or anything, but i would really like to talk too somebody right now. even if it had to include that ferret.. i faked throwing up at thinking of  his name. disgusting, nobody likes him.

the book basically told how people got on the island, they had to take boats and then stop at this other island then to the teleportation spell. bunch of steps and kinda dangerous with all the animals in the water. it usually takes one person a whole month to get on this island, it makes me wonder how the hell me and y/n got on this island under a day.