8 - The "Girls"

Sam walked into his first class feeling more embarrassed than he'd ever felt in his entire life. Not only was he wearing girl's clothes, namely a short-sleeved red top with a black and white plaid skirt, but he was also wearing makeup that he thought made him look ridiculous.

While Rose disagreed with him, he wasn't happy about looking at his rosy cheeks or glossy red lips every-time he looked at a window. Thankfully, she let him off easy with his shoes. Red high-tops were a nice choice compared to the other boys pumps or heeled boots that he heard they were forced to wear.

Unfortunately, Rose didn't give him any tights as they would have clashed with his shoes, so Sam's morning was a lot breezier than usual thanks to his now viewable legs. Considering he had mostly worn jeans or long pants prior to today, it was unnatural to leave that area of his body so bare. Especially since he had to wax and shave all of his leg hair off. After mustering enough courage, Sam finally opened the doors to his new homeroom and got a good look at his fellow transformed classmates.

The first 'girl' to catch his eye was Charlie, mostly because an anime-inspired Gothic Lolita girl isn't the first thing you'd expect to see in a classroom. (In a normal classroom, at least.) There weren't that many rules with the transformation, so Sam assumed that Polly went completely nuts with her ideas. 

Charlie was wearing a long frilly black dress with layered white frills at the skirt area. White frills also appeared at the end of the dress's long sleeves and the bust area. A large choker was wrapped around Cory's neck, decorated with a shining moon emblem in the center. Cory's face was almost ghostly white with a lot of black eye makeup to make him look like an anime character.

His lips and nails were painted dark red and his hair was done up in a twin ponytail, each with a white ribbon to keep the style together. He was also wearing black and white stiped leggings with a pair of chunky high heeled boots that had so many laces and zippers that it looked like a chore just to put on.

He looked the most uncomfortable out of everyone in the room, which wasn't surprising since he looked the most ridiculous. As soon as Charlie caught Sam looking at him, he quickly struck back.

'I was going to say, "What are you looking at Sammy" but I honestly don't blame anyone for thinking I look stupid, because believe me, I know this better than anyone in this room.'

'Well, at least you know.' Sam replied. Before their conversation could continue, Sam was interrupted by a very friendly hug. Sam pushed himself back and realized that it was Spencer, who seemed like the friendliest one of the boys, and the most likely to launch a surprise hug attack.

Spencer was the least surprising out of the boys transformation since he looked like a girl anyway, all Lou needed to was give him clothes, a wig and makeup. Spencer's normally short blonde hair was now long and wavy and flowed down his back. Sam was caught off guard by the fact that Spencer wasn't even wearing a skirt.

Lou had instead given him a white sleeveless blouse with some tight faded jeans. He still wore a pair of white heeled sandals, but his look was definitely the most 'natural' out of the boys Sam had seen so far.

'You look great Sam!' he squeaked. 'I love your hair!' Spencer ran his shiny false nails through Sam's wig. The wig matched Sam's natural light brown hair color, only it was long and straight with bangs that covered his eyebrows. 

'Um, thanks,' Sam muttered. The whole situation still unnerved him, but at least someone looked happy.

Spencer beamed. 'I've always wanted to see what I looked like as a girl, and Lou did a great job. This is gonna be so much fun!'

Sam sighed. 'Can't say I feel the same.' The boys turned and saw Zach walking. Though walking may misrepresent how he entered. It was more like tripping with grace. He didn't fall, but he was struggling in his shoes. They were very high heels, a yellow sandal style.