17 - The Feminization of Zach Chang (or, How to Ruin Gym Class 101)

'You're all a bunch of sissies,' Zach hissed as Taylor and Summer passed by. Zach was waiting in the hallway outside of the cafeteria, once again fiddling with his yo-yo. 'My gaydar went from zero to one-hundred as soon as you guys entered.'

'I'm still straight, dumbass,' Taylor responded. 'We're following through on a pact we made, unlike a certain someone whose given up on what we stand for.'

'What we stand for? Jesus Christ, have you looked in the mirror lately? Tyler, you're covered in makeup, dressed like an emo slut, and have adopted the attitude of some uptight preppy bitch that's seen one too many teen movies! You're unrecognizable from the guy I met last week! It's disturbing, dude, to see someone I thought I could trust change so rapidly.'

This time Zach's eyes were focused on Summer who was cowering behind Taylor. She was frightened by her friend's reaction. 'Don't say stuff you don't mean,' Summer squeaked.

'I never have,' Zach affirmed. 'At least pretend like you're not enjoying this, for the sake of my sanity, and your own.' Zach stormed off down the hall, his gaydar dropping to a fifty when he passed Charlie who was harassing Sam with a cucumber he was holding, pretending it was his penis. Charlie was a confusing person to read, but at least his personality was consistent. Even Sam was like that. Zach had never seen a boy as wimpy as him. It was nice to see someone who still looked uncomfortable in his new clothing.

'Off to class, are we?' Charlie teased, tossing the cucumber he stole from the cafeteria in the bin. 'You'll endlessly chastised by Stephanie, and probably even the teacher's. If I were you, I'd slip that dress back on.'

'And let them win? No deal. They can't make me do something I don't want to do. I suffered through one day crossdressing, I'm not letting them make me do it for a whole semester of school.'

'I'm with you there, but-'

'Are you really? Last time I checked, our little pact was your idea, and look what it turned Tyler and Spence into? They think they're girls now because of you!'

'I don't think it's Charlie's fault,' Sam added. 'I think this would have happened regardless if we agreed on some sort of plan or not. It's obvious Spencer enjoys crossdressing, so maybe he awakened, for lack of a better word, something within Tyler when he gave him a makeover. It's not impossible.'

'It's still disturbing,' Zach said. 'Spencer isn't like that. He doesn't enjoy playing dress-up or wearing makeup or dating guys, he's a man's man like me!'

'I wouldn't be so sure,' Charlie added, pointing down the hall. Taylor and Summer were taking selfies with one other, each picture adopting a cute or girly pose. It made Zach sick to his stomach. He stormed off again, without another word.

-

Zach was met with a gallery of angered faces when he walked into Math. This was the only class he had alone with just Stephanie, so he didn't have any of the other guys to back him up. At this point, it was only Sam and Charlie. The punishment had consumed the other two. Stephanie had tried to force Zach to wear the dress again, but he didn't budge. He stood his ground and ignored her, which was becoming increasingly difficult the more time he spent with her. She was annoying with a capital A. But she was hot, especially in the school uniform, so Zach couldn't come to hate her. She was just his type.

'Wait till our Principal hears about this,' Stephanie glared, forcing herself and Zach down on a table at the back of the classroom. 'You'll be in big trouble.' Mira, the strange girl from Music Club, was also sitting on their table, scribbling equations in her notebook. 'Hey Mira, look at Zach! He's such a dick, isn't he?'

'Uh huh, Steph,' Mira droned, not looking up from her book. 'The dictionary definition.'

'You don't even know what I look like,' Zach said. 'Maybe you'll find me attractive if you look up from your stupid notebook.'