When you go on a date

Your Pov

School ended earlier than usual for Adrien because there was an Akumatization near the school building. It wasn't really necessary to cancel school today but he said that its also a holiday today. Soo he invited me out for a little date.

"Adrien are you completely nuts?!! Your dad would know." I grumbled at him on the other end of the call.

"Relax (Y/N) he doesn't know about the school getting canceled today part . We'll be alright." His soft melodic voice reassured me. I sighed and furrowed my brows.

"You better be sure about this Agreste junior or I might get my head chopped off." I hissed at him. I heard him laugh at the other end.

"(Y/N) this isn't the medieval period geez don't be so dramatic." He laughed as I just roll my eyes at his comment.  "Let's just meet at your house. I'll be there in 19 minutes." He added.

-

"Your late." I said, as I open the front door for him to enter.

"It was only for a minute tho." He breathes heavily, his head hung low as he tries to catch his breath. He probably jogged all the way here. I sighed and patted his head, semi burying my hand in his fluffy golden locks.

We got inside and I asked my dad for permission to go out with Adrien today. There were no questions asked as he said yes .

"Thank you so much Mister (L/N) Sir. I'll make sure to bring her back home by dawn." Adrien said. My fathers arms crossed and he looks at us with a raised brow.

"You better make sure of that or you'll definitely regret it." He answered, his tone dark and menacing. I could feel Adrien shiver for a bit there.

"Just kidding lol. Have fun you two love ducks." He says as he plants a kiss on my forehead. He ushered us out a door, and with one last bye he shuts the front door of our house. Leaving me and Adrien bewildered.

"Did your dad just call us ducks?" He asked. I shrugged and grumbled softly under my breath.

" He even said 'lol'. I swear dads just really weird sometimes." I groaned. He looks at me and chuckles slightly as he entwines his hand in mine.

-

Adrien didn't exactly plan this whole date out to we were just waddling around the streets goofing off and chatting.

I missed these times. I missed hanging out with him. I missed his touch, his voice, everything about him makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. It's a very nice feeling.

We talked about all sorts of things. From the newest anime to our weird childhood experiences.

"Felix and I would switch clothes and style our hair and we'd trick aunt Amelie and father all week long." He finished. I snorted and crossed my arms. "You and your cousin? Look alikes? I'll believe it when I see it." I sneered at him.

We passed by an arcade after a few more minutes of walking. I didn't really think of it as a huge deal and just continued walking, but then I stopped on my tracks. Adriens hand held mine tightly, his eyes fixed on the gaming screen upfront. I looked at him and raised a brow.

He looks back at me, his eyes shinier than usual. His lips formed a pout and his eyes slowly started to become doe. I rolled my eyes and pokes his cheek.

"Come on come on let's just go inside already." 
He smiled widely and me and dragged me inside the arcade.

"Ultimate Mecha Strike here I come!!" He exclaimed. I giggled at his adorable-ness.

Annnd we spent the whole day playing arcade games and winning prizes.

=

Henlooo ⊂(・﹏・⊂) Sorry it's been a while. Buut lookie lookie I'mma finish all dem books I got and and I'll update frequently from now on. Kinda.

If ur tired of waiting for me to update on this story u can check out my other stories (つ≧▽≦)つ

If you like my content please consider leaving a vote and following. You can always undo it later (◕ᴗ◕✿)