When you get Jealous

"Hi Adrien! This is my friend Liam. H-hes Miste-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as Adrien clicks his tongue and grabs my hand.

"We need to talk." He said.

I gulped, my eyes wavering slightly. I have seen this face of his before.

That's his jealous face.

-

Your Pov

He grabbed me by the hand. His hands firm around my wrist. I stood up and smiled at him sheepishly before looking back at Liam who had a pretty confused look on his face.

"You know Adrien Agreste?" He asks, dumbfounded. I stammer profusely as I try to jumble out my answer.

"Of course she knows me im her boyf-"

"I'm the daughter of the Agreste's most trustworthy photographer!" I cut in. My breath hitched and I glared at Adrien. He just rolled his eyes and tugged on my wrist once more.

"Yeah sure. Your dad needs you on set." He explains. Liams smile seems to falter a little bit but he tries to hide it with a grin.

"Oh alright then. I'll see you in a bit then (Y/N)?" Liam asks.

Before I got to answer him I was already being dragged away by a jealous banana boy.  I sighed and allow him to do as he pleases as I watch Liam's frame slowly disappear as we walk further away from him.

We sat down on a bench not to far from the shooting to have some alone time together. My hands on my lap as I fidget with my fingers. I feel so guilty even though I didn't do anything wrong. I was just trying to make friends, just like what my dad said.

Adriens hands were still crossed as he gazes from afar, watching the pedestrians in the area walk around under the shades.
I hear a sigh coming from him and I looked up and gave him a confused look.

"What's the big deal?" I asked him. He looks back at me, his green stern eyes almost had my knees turning into jelly. 

"What do you mean 'whats the big deal'? You were out there talking to a guy other than me. Thats the big deal." Adrien retorts.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "He's just a friend, Adrien. No need to get so jelly now."

Our little lovers quarrel was cut short. Adrien was called back on set for another photoshoot. I grumbled under my breath and followed suit.

-

"We have an extra theme for today, which is Love." One of the main producers said.

"love is an intense feeling of deep affection. It's like tenderness, fondness, predilection, warmth, passion, adoration.." He continues to discuss. I rolled my eyes and hide my face in my hands. 

"Today we'll be partnering Adrien Agreste with a famous teen model from new york. This will be their first and most amazing collab ever!"

"W-what?!" I squeaked. I couldn't recognize my own voice. Blush soared my cheeks as I realised that all eyes were on me. I didn't mean to scream that out.

I grumbled and hid my face in my hands. This is really embarrassing. I should've known they would do something like this.

The model was coming around four in the afternoon and they'll do the shooting around six because it's the "Most romantic time to shoot." or whatever. I dread for that moment to come, and I hope that all this will be discontinued.

-

Four o'clock came around pretty quickly. Maybe time just passes by quick when your jealous or something. The model was very stunning. She had silky hair and dazzling eyes that could probably make guys kneel before her. She was quite fashionable, of course, and shes also very quirky.

By now my jealousy pretty much faded. I could care less about Adrien and her taking pictures together. Right. I'm not mad. I'm not annoyed. She's just some girl from New York. Adrien is still my boyfriend and all.

I was snapped out of my trance as I heard my dad calling out for me to help him on set. Blush of embarrassment soared my cheeks as I ran up to them and help out with the crew.

Hopefully things don't get any worse.

Annnnddddd...

God heard my pleas and he decided to make it worse.

"You two comfortable enough to have your arms around each other?" The photographer asked. Adrien shrugged, uninterested, as the girl squeaks and gives the photographer a sheepish smile.

They scooted closer to each other. Chests nearly colliding as they wrap their arms around each other. My blood boils as I see them too acting all cheeky and friendly. This doesn't feel right at all.

"Annnndd then maybe you guys can..." The photographer does a kissing gesture. Adrien and the model were awkwardly laughing at him and he gives them a shrug.

"Don't be so embarrassed. It's just a little smooch." He says.

"They don't even look good together." I mumbled under my breath, my camera in my hands as I clutched it tightly..

  I looked up to see all eyes were on me once more. But I was more focused on these green ones that had me going all haywire. My face was red all over and the grip on my camera loosens a bit. Adrien gives me one of his cheeky smirks that had me almost trembling.

And this is all because I can't hide my jealousy. Great.

"We won't be doing any kissing." Adrien says. His eyes looking intently at me as he gives me a small wink.

I swear this banana will be the death of me.