When you both Confessed (Part 1)

Your Pov

Time changes people they say. That quote hit me hard when I realized how much Adrien and I have changed over the past year. The first time we locked eyes together it seems like there was nothing special, he was just another boy coming into my life. But then I got to know him better, I got to speak with him, laugh with him, good around with him and stuff. Things that I thought were unimaginable for just the friendship relationship with a guy. We went to movies together, do silly stuff together, share our pains and sorrows. I was for sure he wasn't more than a friend to me. I was utterly I love with him and he doesn't even know it. I want to shout it to the rooftops, I wanted to express these feelings I feel for him. They're to intimate that I just have to let them out sooner or I'll regret not telling him for the rest of my life. My cowardly acts are to set aside. I have to tell him today.

I organized a meeting with my girl friends, surprising enough I have friends that aren't guys. I'm close to Adrien and his pack but sometimes it's just better to get advice from someone the same gender as you. Max and Kim and the others would definitely tease me for the rest of my life if I told them what I feel.

I asked Lukas sister, Juleka, to come over at my place. She invited a few friends of her including Rose, Alix and and Myléne. Along with Marinette and Alya.

By now I know Marinettes huge crush for Adrien. And I understand that being with her in the same room with this topic means business, but I can't do anything about it. I can't tell Juleka not to have Marinette come over, that's just being rude. But I can see her little facade stumble. Lately I've seen the was she looks at Luka. Her eyes endearing and soft, she looked just like her lovestruck self when she was stuff head over heels for Adrien. She hasn't admitted it yet but we're all pretty sure she's crushing on Luka. So I guess it's safe to say this topic won't sting her much.

We all hoarded ourselves into my room. I blurted everything out to them, telling them my undying feelings for the infamous model. They were all quite understanding, Alya being the most supportive out of all of them. I was embarrassing telling them our story, I was even reluctant of telling them those times we'd kiss each other's cheeks. It made my face flush beet red when it comes to mind. Marinette stayed silent the whole time, but she seems to have a genuine smile plastered on her face as she listens to my rants. I guess she isn't all faltered by the fact that I was crushing on Adrien.

I wouldn't call it a crush. What I feel for him to more than that. Adrien isn't just some famous model who's kind and caring, I know more of him than he does himself. I've caught a good look of what he actually really is, his little modeling facade was just a cover up. He was so much more than that to me, and everyday I try to remind him that.

"Marinette, you know I love you girl, but (Y/N) and Adrien are totally made for each other!" Alya squealed. I hung my head low, biting my lip feverishly in embarrassment. I peered my eyes up at Marinette and she gave me a reassuring smile, so she wasn't upset.
"Your right. You should to something about that (Y/N). You can't keep him waiting. Better tell him how you feel asap." Alix cheered at me, a small smirk up her lips. Juleka nodded to her statement and Rose shot up from her seat squealing with joy. Myléne giggled and nodded along. "Yeah we should definitely do something about that." She chimed in.

"Okay so operation 'Botch Adriens photoshoot and have him to come with (Y/N) to the movies and I better come up with a shorter title for this plan' is a go." Alya exclaimed. I sat beside Marinette and I noticed her brows furrow a bit.

"This reminds me of that last plan you guys did so I could have alone time with Adrien." She mumbled. She looked at me, noticing my questioning look, urging for her to continue.
"It didn't end well." She giggled. I let out an 'ohh' and eyed Alya, scanning her face for confirmation of Marinettes words.
She scratched the back of her head and sheepishly giggled. "It wasn't my fault these girls didn't know their codenames." She sneered playfully at all of us.

"I think confronting him head on will be more easier." I told them. Alya gave me a questioning look, while Alix sneered at us.
"Chill girls. (Y/N) is used to confronting Adrien. Unlike some other girl I know." She said teasingly, her words hitting Marinette hard. Marinette stuck her tounge out Alix and we just straight out laughed our hearts out as we plan on how i confess to Adrien. Honestly they're such supportive sweethearts.

I sat in a nearby bench at the park, my heart beating rapidly againts my chest. I texted Adrien to come meet up with me by the fountain, and here I am a tad bit early. The park wasn't that far from Marinettes house and I could see from the distance she and the girls up her balcony just eyeing me like the crazy hawks they are.

I saw him walking up to me mere minutes after he texted me he was already there. He looked out of breath and a bit sweaty, and I intimately have no idea why I found that attractive.
"S-sorry. I declined Gorillas offer to drive me here." He stuttered as I looked at him bewildered. His home is like a 10 minute drive from here. "So you basically jogged to get here?" I giggled, he chuckled sheepishly with his hand on his back and nodded. He sta beside me, a bit out of breath. I took the opportunity to sink in his features. The ways his eyes would dilate and the way he just breathes heavily makes me rethink my decision. Should I really tell him this now? Of all day? I guess it's now or never.

"So why did you call me out here? You said you wanted to tell me something important that a phone call wont satisfy you." He said with a hint of sarcasm, rolling his eyes in the process. I fumbled with the fabric material of my shirt, my head hung low as to not let him see my reddened cheeks.
"I-its something really important." I started.
"Adrien. I should've told you this sooner but—"

From a distance we should hear shrills of screaming. My head shot up and I could see pedestrians running around, alarming me. The ground started shaking and then we heard this raspy voice, clearly ones of a supervillain.

"Ladybug! Chat Noir!! Give me your Miraculouses!" The villain roared. He looked really tall and broad. He wore a dark blue robot suit.
His chest, hands, the underside of his upper arms, behind, back of his legs, and hips are black. a interesting police whistle dangling around his neck. He also has light blue lines around where his blasters are on the back up his forearms, around the black on his chest, and around the bottom of his feet. A hollow light blue triangle pointing downwards is at the center of his chest. His helmet includes a light blue line above a light blue shield in front of his eyes. His left shoulder and right shoulder have a blinking red light and blue light, respectively.

"Is that Sir Roger?" Adrien asked, quite a bit shocked. I nodded at him, I've seen Rogercop before, he was as terrifying as he is now. He looked at us and was in a stance but Adrien grabbed my hand and we successfully hidden somewhere safe. I was about to protest at him and ask him how were gonna get out of here but he bet me to it, his hands gently coming up to my mouth shushing me.

"Careful. He Can shoot lasers that turn into handcuffs. Once on a person's wrists, will make that person follow his orders against their will." He warned me, I gruffled out a nod. The then gently removed his hand in my mouth and I rolled my eyes at him. While I was lost in thought I could see him slowly shuffling away from me. I frowned and he seemed to notice that. "You stay right where you are (Y/N) you'll be safe. I'll just help tend to the others." He explained. I was reluctant to his advances but he was out and about before I could get the chance to speak.

=

Oof ;3; Idk why but I dunno why I don't have the motivation to finish this all in one chapter. Have fun Reading this first part then UwU)/