When he cheers you up

Your Pov

It's another one of those days where Adrien and I are pretty busy. My father has entrusted me with taking photoshoots for Adriens new album. Luckily Mister Agreste also agrees to the idea— so wohoo that means we can get to spend more time together.

"I don't understand this— How are we gonna add 'love' to this shot?" I asked, holding up the papers that my father gave me. These are some of the requirements for the photoshoot. I've done everything it says here, and I'm almost finished with all the themes. We're still stuck at "love" and I have no idea how to portray this.

Adrien plucked up a rose from nearby and started to toy it around his hands. "Maybe this will help?" He said childishly, holding the rose close up his lip. I groaned and shook my head. "I don't know. And please don't you around with that, it still has the thorns." I exclaimed. He then slowly pinched out the thorns with his fingers, being careful not to prick himself with it. "Look look." He ushered me to come closer. I rolled my eyes and did what I was told. He then did a pretty good pose. The rose on his one hand and the other was toying with the petals, his eyes looking into nothingness, but we're filled with adoration and love. My eyes widen and I snapped my fingers. "Stay still!" I said. He then nodded and peered at my direction as I ran to my table to get the camera.

I got a pretty good shot of him, he looked great and all, but it doesn't match the theme a hundred percent.
I subconsciously groaned and sat on a spare seat, rubbing my temples in frustration. "I never thought that love can be so hard to capture." I sighed. Adrien set the rose down and walked towards me. He crossed his arms and looked around the scenery were in. "Maybe we should change places? This place doesn't look romantic enough." He mumbled. I shook my head no— "we can't. Dad and Mister Agreste personally told me that this was the place where we should take the pictures. How are we supposed to figure this out?" I grumbled in frustration.

He sat beside me and smiled- "hey hey. Don't get all worked up on this. We still have alot of time. We just need to take a break." He reassured me. I sighed and nodded- I've been thinking about this photoshoot thing for far to long, it's gotten into my head and I'm getting all worked up about it. I should just chill for a second. I tilted my head to the side, laying gently on Adriens shoulder— I need friend support here. I felt his hand come up to my shoulder in a gentle manner and we just stayed there in a quiet, calming atmosphere.

"Remember the day we first met? I saw you pretty tensed sitting alone while your dad was talking to my father." He chuckled. I nodded and heaved out a sigh. "It was nothing. I remember being a bit scared to meet you that day." I admitted. His gaze was set to mine, his eyes were questioning and confused. "Oh? Is that so?" Adrien smirked and I giggled.

"Yeah I thought you'd be stoic and quiet just like your father." I said. He then hummed and answered me with a— "They did say I was more like my mother."
He then released his hold on me and leaned on the seats back rest. I agree with him, he's nothing like his father now that I got to know him better. While his father was quiet and straightforward, Adrien would sometimes stumble on his words, acting all cute and adorable. His father uses his mouth to sometimes utter the most offending of words, while Adrien uses his mouth to utter the most sweetest of words. Adrien deeply cares for his friends and family, and would do anything to protect them. I judged him far to quick when we first met.

"I agree. Your a mummy boy weren't you?" I teased. I could see the red lingering on his cheeks as he looked at me with surprise. He looked away and nodded shyly- "I guess you could say that." He said, and then I blow up into fits of giggles. That's just so adorable. "Awww so the all mighty Adrien Agreste is not so mighty at all~" I sneered sarcastically at him. He rolled his eyes and tackled me in a hug, I could feel his hands come closer to my waist and I gasped.

My protests were sided and I was in a fits of guffawed laughter. Adrien swiftly boops my sides now and then, with this playful glint in his eyes. "A-adrien— Hahahha!— Stop that!!" I squeaked at him, but it only made him quicken his phase. My hands went up to his chest and I tried pushing him away, but my actions were only half hearted. It's been such a long time since we've had fun like this, I missed it.
"I-i admit defeat!! —h-hahaha! Stop it already!!" I exclaimed. His tickles then halted to a stop.

We composed ourselves and I sighed in satisfaction. "Heh. That was fun." I said. He nodded and I heard a little chuckle emmit from him.
"Feeling Better?" He asked. I nodded and said. "Yeah. I feel a bit better."

"A bit?" A smirk was wide on his face and I shifted away from him playfully. Oh boy here we go again