When you think about Him

Your Pov

The morning breeze tickled my face as I watch the early sunrise. I won't exactly say that I'm an early riser, but Hawkmoth decided to be a little prick today. So here I am, barely awake as I watch the battle from afar from up my rooftop terrace.

My thoughts then trailed to a particular person, and it started to concern me. The responsibility Adrien has as Chat Noir is heavy. The idea of keeping a huge secret like that is dangerous. Even I won't be able to hide a secret like that, at least, not to Adrien.

Then he has to be up and at em every single day, because Hawkmoth could charge from anywhere at any time. I wonder if he gets the proper sleep he needs in spite of all the havoc Hawkmoth reeks.

Probably not.

I whipped out my phone from my pockets and decided to look at some of our photos together. And then I noticed the dark circles in his emerald green orbs, faint and barely visible.

I start to feel guilty, remembering all the times I got mad at Adrien for either being late, or not being there at all.

While I was busy ogling my eyes out because he cancelled another one of our dates, he was out there saving Paris from Hawkmoth.

Maybe I should apologize to him about that. He deserves a more understanding, and supportive girlfriend.

But to be fair, I never knew about this secret alter ego of his until a few days ago, where he confessed his secret here in my bedroom.

Blush started to think my cheeks as I remember that faithful event that is carved into my mind.

The way Adrien looked at me was different, he was different. From all the guys I've been with, I've dated, he was the strangest one of all.

Adrien is a dreamer and charismatic, but is also often shy, a bit reserved, and considerably innocent — particularly due to his unfamiliarity to much of the world beyond his father's reach.

According to Nino, his best friend, because of it Adrien resembled a baby bird afraid to come out of his shell.

Due to it and his kind heart, Adrien is very willing to give second chances to others that have mean or cruel intentions, like Lila and Chloé, believing that through patience and time anyone can change.

Despite that he can be oblivious at times to the darkness or mischief that are in hearts of others like his father or his cousin Felix.

However, he will defend his friends if matters go out of hand. Even though he is not very openly emotional to most people, he is friendly, empathetic, understanding, supportive and encouraging to others in hard times.

His will for exposure, change, and making friends definitely complements his personality, although it is a bit of a struggle for Adrien due to his busy schedule.

While liking to have fun, Adrien is more serious, obedient, somewhat insecure, and less lively due to his strict upbringing. If something makes him sad, he usually tries to downplay his feelings on it, like his relationship with his father.

He has an easier time letting his feelings show to those whom he is close to. However, Adrien will act on impulse if emotional enough.

He feels that his father is overprotective, causing him to occasionally act rebelliously, like going places with his friends or alone without informing his family and taking things that don't belong to him.

Though the former case was caused by his father's over-protection. His desire to be loved makes him vulnerable whenever disappointed by those he cares.

Family related issues also strike him emotionally, even the simple situation when his father doesn't show up to spend dinner with him.

Adrien usually thinks reasonably and will express distress and frustration when someone is being difficult or something is going wrong.

However, according to Gabriel, Adrien is very similar to his mother, describing them as "dramatic" and "headstrong when in comes to other people's safety".

My thoughts were cut short as I see an array of pink light luminating the city, indicating that Ladybug and Chat Noir has defeated the Villain and turned everything back to normal.

Maybe when I get to see Adrien later I'll tell him to sleep or something.