When he gets Jealous

Your Pov

I was ecstatic when I woke up for it's a very special day. Adriens has a very important photoshoot for the New York's cover magazine. And I, my dad, and some other professional photographers from New York are gonna team up to make the best cover magazine ever.

I was excited to meet some fellow photographers. I might even make a new friend in the making. But I was more excited in seeing Adrien. I'm pretty sure he'd look very fashionable for this photoshoot.

-

The area was very crowded. We were setting up at Rue Crémieux, the most colorful street in paris. Fast becoming the most Instagrammed street in Paris, Rue Crémieux is paved with setts and lined with the prettiest houses painted every shade of the rainbow.

It was very colorful here. The sky was a beautiful sky blue, it matched perfectly for the themed we had today with is "Rainbow."

My dad already made a friend , and coincidentally enough he also had his kid with him.

"(Y/N), Mr. Lee and I will meet up with the programmers and see what they're up to. Why don't you just talk to Liam there for a minute?" He said. I peered over to this black haired guy with pretty teal eyes. His eyes fixated on his camera, a confused look on his face as he tries to figure out something.

I guess it's not so bad to make friends while in here. We seem to be the only two kids around here anyways.

"Hey! Whatcha doin there?" I asked him. He jolted his head upwards and looked straight at me. His teal eyes meeting my (E/C) ones. He stammers as he tries to answer. He seems like a shy potato boy.

"O-oh I was just fixing my dad's camera. I accidentally dropped it and I can't put this circle thing back on." He explains as he fidgets with the lens adjuster.

"Do you need help?" I asked him. He looks at me with a soft smile and handed me the camera. "Please do. My dad will kill me if he finds out that I broke this."

-

Liam is a very nice person. He's clumsy and shy and he stammers alot. Other than that he's also pretty bright and hyper around close friends and family.

He is a short slender teenage boy with dark skin, curly brown hair, and teal eyes. He specializes in gaming and programming but he also fancies arts and photography just like me. It was no wonder how we quickly became friends.

Our dads called us in, saying that the shooting is starting soon.

"You wanna be seat buddies?" I asked him, my camera in hand as I wait for his reply. He nodded with a bright smile on his face.

"I would love that."

-

We hung out together all day. While our dads were busy, we were running around doing freelance photography and taking pics from behind the scenes. I showed him some of my interests and he showed me his. Hes a really great person and very a good friend.

"Hey (Y/N) look at this picture I snapped of Adrien Agreste." He opened his albums and showed me a few pictures he took of Adrien. My heart skipped a bit, he looked really good in these photos.

My face probably started turning into a huge of red because Liam started snapping me out of my reverie.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I jolted my head up and looked at him, my head frantically nodding up and down.
"Yeah! I'm fine." I reassured.

He seems a bit unsure but he just shrugged it. Then a thought probably came up his mind because he looked back at me with a small smirk.

"Oooh you got the hots for Adrien don't you?"

I almost spilled the ice tea I was drinking. Blush soared my cheeks as I looked at everywhere but him. A few seconds had passed and he started giggling.

"I knew it. That's really adorable." He said as lightly nudges my side. I started flailing playfully like a child and pushed him away slightly. He must not know Adrien and I are a thing.

-

Adriens Pov

"Okay that's enough photos for now. Adrien you can go take a break now." Mister (L/N) told me as he started fixing his camera.

I heaved out a sigh of relief. It's really hot outside and I'm not really in the mood for anything. I just feel more ticked off than usual.

I wanted to see (Y/N) today. I know she's around here somewhere. She never misses any of my photoshoots. I grabbed two drinks and started walking around in search of (Y/N).

A smile came up my lips as I hear (Y/N)'s voice. As I inched closer and closer  to the voice my heart started skipping frantic beats. I've missed her so much.

I see her nudging and goofing around with another guy. A shortstack with dark skin, curly brown hair, and teal eyes. My heart started frantically beating, but for a very different reason.

-

Your Pov

Liam told me another one of his lame dad jokes that had me giggling like a goofball. I softly nudge his broad shoulders and smiled.

"Stop being such a weirdo. Your dad jokes aren't even that funny." I said. He looked back at me, a playful glint in his eyes as he sticks his tongue out and blows raspberries at me.

I tried to suppress my laughter but to no avail. I started laughing profusely, a hand to my chest to where my heart lies.

"You are such a clown." I sneered at him.

"Oh please, I'm the whole circus." He corrects me.

"I'm glad to see you making new friends, (Y/N)"

Another voice chimed in. The voice very faint, but also pretty familiar.

Blush soared my cheeks as I turned around and saw Adrien in his neat white button-down shirt with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow, which he keeps unbuttoned.

Underneath, he wears a black shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest which are colored, from top to bottom, yellow, olive green, bright green, dark green, and periwinkle.

His arms were crossed, a smile visibly plastered on his face but his eyes shone a very different emotion. It had a hint of annoyance in them.

I then noticed that Liam's and it's hands were all over each other. I looked back at Adrien sheepishly and untangle myself from Liam.

"Hi Adrien! This is my friend Liam. H-hes Miste-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as Adrien clicks his tongue and grabs my hand.

"We need to talk." He said.

I gulped, my eyes wavering slightly. I have seen this face of his before.

That's his jealous face.