When you kiss his Cheek

Your Pov

My heart was racing againts my chest as I plopped on my bed. That did not just happen. I rolled around my bed, contemplating about life. He did not just do that.

It's a dream

That was just a friendly kiss

He's just a friend

My head was spinning, am I being to dramatic? A little kiss means nothing right? Friends kiss each other's cheeks. It's a formality isn't it?

After a few rounds with the other guys I called it a day and went home. Adrien offered me a ride with his body guard but I declined. I don't think I can stay in the same car as him, or even look him in the eye after that. He doesn't seem frazzled about what happened tho, he looked really happy. While I here am completely confused and bewildered. Sure Adrien is the touchy feely type, but never this touchy feely.
This is the first time he's done anything like this.

Adrien is always the type to surprise people. Whenever I come over at his place, he'd have a whole bunch of things ready for us. He'd set up games, books and movies, he would always have a new activity for us everyday. One reason why I so love going at his place every afternoon.

Being friends with Adrien, I learned alot of the little things that makes him who he is today. He's not just kind-hearted and caring— He's also very sensitive at times. Especially when it comes to his friends and family.

I heard my phone ring and grabbed it to check who the caller was. My eyes widen and scarlett blush was visible on my face as I saw Adriens profile.

Act cool

You have no reason so be afraid of him

He's just a friend isn't he?

I picked up the call and answered it. "Hello..?"

"(Y/N)! What's up with you? You looked tense earlier and I just wanted to check up on you." He said. I could feel the concern in his voice and it just made me blush even harder. I can't tell him I was startled with that kiss he gave me.
"I'm— I'm fine- Yeahh. All good here." I cursed under my breath for stuttering. Stupid me.
"Are you sure? My father said I can hang out with you more. Want me to come over?"

I jumped off my bed and subconsciously screeched. I moved the phone away from me so that he wouldn't hear my little rant. He's gonna come over— Well it's not such a bad thing honestly. Adrien has been in my house multiple times now. We do some of his photoshoots here. But after what happened, and him going here— I think I'd die of shame.
But this is a rare opportunity, his father never lets him out of the house, so maybe it's not such a bad thing? As long as he doesn't mention what happened everythings gonna be alright won't it?

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah. Of course you can come. We can practice on your Ultimate Mecha Strike techniques or watch Into the woods. Hows that sound?" I managed to say without stuttering or stumbling on my words. I shouldn't be embarrassed or afraid. After all, it's just Adrien, my dear Oblivious kind hearted friend.

"Really?! That'd be awesome! I'll meet you there at five!" He cheered. We said our see ya laters and then I hung up the call. I got down the staircase and told my father that Adriens gonna come visit.

"You guys are really getting along very well don't you think?" He said, a slight smirk was visible on his face. I nodded at him and smiled. "Yeah. Adriens a good kid. He doesn't care about social status, he just wants to be normal like everybody else." I told him. I went to the kitchen to prepare some food for the two of us. I was thinking of buying croissants or a chiffon cake but I'll just stick to what I know. "Do we still have left over sauce?" I asked my dad.

"Hey (Y/N)" Adrien got off his ride and gave me one his his dorky smiles. I leaned on the doorframe and chuckled, giving him a small wave and inviting him inside. He informed his bodyguard to fetch him later, and then followed me to the living room.

"Hey dad! Adriens here." I informed him. His eyes then gazed at us both and he smiled. "Oh hi Adrien." He greeted. We got upstairs to my room. I immediately plopped on my bed and he rested himself on one of my bean bag chairs. "Man what a day ain't it?" I sighed. He nodded and looked around. "You changed the place a bit." He said. I nodded. "Yeap. I got a new console. I already have Ultimate Mecha Strike III but I also have other good stuff here."

I got up and rummaged my cabinet. "I have Minecraft, Mario Cart, Floopy Frog and more. Watcha wanna play first?" A smirk was plastered on my face and I threw him one of my controllers.

We ended up just playing every game I had, were not complaining tho. It's been a while since we've played, just the two of us. The kiss thing was in the back of my head. He didn't mention anything so he must've forgotten about it already.

"Wohoo! Beat your ass again!" I cheered and got up and spun on my heels. Adrien chucked and got his hands up. "I accepted defeat. Your pretty good at this. So unfair." He whined and crossed his arms. I giggled and sat down, cross legged beside him. "I had alot of time to practice." I told him.

"Good for you then. I don't play alot of games back at home. I'm happy to be here with you." He said. Subconsciously blush started creeping up my neck and I momentarily shifted my gaze away from him. He's doing it again.

"You should tell you dad that he doesn't need to cage you like a Robin." I sneered at him. "Har. I wish I could. I would do anything to be free." He said. I looked at him and smiled, he is just like a caged animal. So oblivious about everything the wild has to offer. "Well Lucky you, I'm good at words." I said and he gave me a questioning look.

"What're you implying?"

"I can talk to your dad! He doesn't seem to mind me much. I'll try and change his mind." I told him. His eyes sparkled and the next thing I know I was engulfed in a tight hug. It took a moment for me to realize that, but nothenless I hugged him back. "(Y/N) you don't have to.. but thank you. Really." I sighed, trying to cool my heating cheeks. "O-of course. What're friends for right?" I said.

Our little scenario was cut off short when my dad called us down, informing us that Adriens bodyguard was already at the front door. We retreated and laughed as we got down.
I waved a hello to Adriens bodyguard, which I received a stoic look afterwards. Adrien got his things and I walked them out of the house.
"I'll text you later alright?" He said. I nodded and he bid me goodbye. But before he could take another step, I called out his name.

"Adrien, wait!" He stopped momentarily on his tracks and looked at my direction with a questioning look. I ran up to him and gave him a chaste kiss on his cheek. I blushed and hung my head low. "Thanks for visiting." I mumbled. I felt a hand patting my head, I looked up and saw him smile. "I'll visit again soon. Hopefully." He chuckled. And with one last wave and goodbyes he left. And I was there leaning on our front door, left to day dream about what I just did.

"I saw everything. And I so ship." I heard my father's voice boom from the living room.