When he gives you Nicknames

Your Pov

I lay down on my bed on a typical Sunday night, waiting for Monday to kick me in the butt.

I've always hated Monday mornings, and since I don't have anything better to do tomorrow I decided to stay up a bit.

I lay flat on my bed, my laptop infront of me as I scroll through my movie downloads. Deciding on whether I should re-watch a movie or find something new.

Finding a good movie is hard. I heaved out a sigh and rolled on my back as I watch the small glowing stars up my bedroom ceiling.

It's very childish I know, but it helps me whenever I have insomnia.

And now I'm bored.

This is my life now.

Oh wait I forgot I have a boyfriend I can mess with.

I opened my phone and scrolled through my contacts, and then pressed the very familiar number and waited for Adrien to answer.

After a few minutes of ringing someone finally answered the call.

"Yellow?" I hear Adriens crisp, soft voice on the other end of the call. I chucked at his weird hello and answered.

"Yellow to you too, Banana boy." I snickered at him. I hear him scoff at the other end.

"Ha ha very funny." He grumbles under his breath. I laughed at his adorable antics and rolled on my bed, finding the perfect comfy spot.

We talked about anything and everything for the next few hours.

-

"Sooo we both have weird dads that have no sense of humor." I noted

"Correct." Adrien answers.

"Annnnnd we're both obsessing with (Favorite Movie)."

"Indeed indeed that is correct."

"Annnd we both love Chat Noir?"

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the call which had me a bit worried. Maybe Nathalie found out he's still awake.

"You love Chat Noir?"  I hear him ask.

"Weeeeell yeah. I love both Ladybug and Chat Noir. I just think that he doesn't get as much appreciation as Ladybug does." I explained.

Another minute of silence passed by. I got a bit worried.

"Adrien?" I called out.

"O-oh? I'm still here (Y/N)! I'm sorry. It's just that, this is the first time I've heard someone say that."  He admits.

"Told ya. Chat Noir doesn't get enough credit. I think hes really cool."

"Even with his cat puns?"  He asked. His tone a bit playful which had me a bit confused.

"Yeah. A few little sweet cat puns won't kill anybody."

"Oh really?"

"Yeeaaaaah?" His tone of voice went from soft to playful in a matter of minutes.

"I loaf you. Meow and forever." I hear like purr. I giggled at his adorable antics.

"I loaf you too you big weirdo." I chuckled.

"Thank you purr-incess."

Blush soared my cheeks as I hear him say that. I am fairly sure that he has that weird but adorable triumphant look on his face again.

"I bet you can't do better than that." I sneered at him.

"I bet can. I can call you... Dear, Baby, Babie, Baby Doll, Baby Girl, Honey, Sugar, Princess, Sweetie, Sweetheart."

And that's how we spend the rest of the night together. Watching some movies while making cute pets names.