When you and him had a Fight

Your Pov

I grumbled under my breath as I looked at my watch, tapping my feet profusely on the hard pavement of the floor.

He's late.

Again.

For like the dozen'th time now.

Today was supposed to be all about me and Adrien. He promised me he'd be here for our date. I even made sure that his dad was alright with us hanging out today, just so I can have him all for myself. Even for just one day.

"(Y/N)!!" I then heard a familiar voice call out my name. It seems to come closer and closer, I didn't bother looking at his direction. I'm angy right now.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I then hear him ask.

"Just peachy." I merely replied.

My arms were crossed and my back infront of him. I don't know what he does that always makes him late,  it's starting to get on my nerves.

"I'm sorry." I then hear him say. I heaved out a sigh and nodded my head.

"It's okay." I said, my voice faltering a bit. I should try and compose myself, being sad all afternoon is a really bad thing. Hawkmoth might try and akumatize me if that happens.

My hands were in a fist, I really can't compose my anger when I'm outside. Unshed years started to blur my vision, I then let out a sniffle.

I feel warm arms wrap around my frame. I looked to see Adrien hugging me tightly, his eyes closed but I could tell that he was sincerely sorry. I sight and nuzzled against his hold, I can't never stay mad for long. Not with these cuddles.

"I promise I'll be on time tomorrow. That is if you still want to go out?" I then hear Adrien mumble under his breath. Tomorrow isn't such a bad day sooo..

"Fine. Tomorrow then." I said.

I sat quietly on the bench at the park, my mind slowly but surely racing profusely with alot of really negative thoughts. Adrien promised me he'd be here, and it's been 2 hours now.

Then I start to worry.

On my way here I saw Chat Noir jumping about the rooftops, so maybe there's an akumatized person nearby. Maybe Adrien got hurt, or better yet, maybe he got akumatized. I started to panick, my heart beating rapidly against my chest.

Then I saw a beam of flashing pink not so far from where I was. I heaved out a sigh of relief. Ladybug and Chat Noir saved the day, as usual.

After a few minutes I saw the familiar mob of blonde hair from a distance. My heart picked up as I saw those familiar shining green eyes. My anger forgotten as I see Adrien infront of me, safe and sound. With no scratches or bruises.

I stood up from my seat, a look of relief visible on my face. I then leaped and hugged Adrien tightly.

"Are you okay?! Does anything hurt?" I start to ramble. He hugged me back, a smile visible on his face as he shook his head no.

"I'm fine (Y/N). Are you?" He then asks. I nodded and nuzzled my head on his neck for comfort.

"I'm okay." I merely replied.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Adrien spoke up again.

"I'm sorry I'm late for our date, again." He hung his head low. I shook my head and gave a soft peck on his plump lips.

"I'm just glad your okay. We can always schedule the date for tomorrow again." I then say, my voice faltering as bit as I say the last part. Adrien looks at me, his green orbs shining with concern.

"Yes! I won't be late this time, promise!"

Our date has been delayed for a whole week now. Everytime Adrien is let's he always makes up these lame excuses and I've had enough of them. So I decided to visit the Agreste Estate.

"Hello Nathalie." I greeted.

Nathalie Sancoeur is Gabriel Agreste's assistant who manages his fashion work, his mansion, and takes care of his son Adrien.

Nathalie stands at an average adult height. She has pale skin, dull blue eyes, and black hair with a streak on the left side of her head that is dyed a red color. Her hair is pulled back into a bun with the hair on top, with a piece of it hanging over her face.

Nathalie has glasses with black and red striped frames and she wears periwinkle eyeshadow. She wears a red turtleneck sweater, a black dress jacket, black pants and black medium-heel shoes. She also has round creamy-white earrings.

"Hello (Y/N). Looking for Adrien I suppose?" She then asked. I nodded at her, a gentle smile on my face.

"Yep! Can I come in?"

She gave me a small nod and opened the door to the estate.

Mr. Agreste was nowhere to be found so I greeted Gorilla and skipped up the stairs to Adriens room. I opened the door to his room, expecting a smoll cinnamon roll playing sad songs on his piano. But surprisingly there was no one inside.

As much as I fumming with anger, I didn't tell Nathalie or Gorilla that Adrien was nowhere to be found.

I only sent him a small messages saying that he better get his butt here pronto because I'm so mad and I want to kick his butt all the way to China.

"(Y/N) i—"

"What? You got stuck in the train again? You were hiding from an akuma? You needed to help some old guy walking in the streets. I'm done with those excuses Adrien!!" I fummed at him.

My eyes were as wide as a deer caught in headlights. My face red from all the anger that was bubbling inside me.

He was silent the whole time. I then clicked my tongue.

"Do you just not love me? Is that why?" Tears started to blur my vision, my cheeks were wet and my eyes red with anger. I couldn't help myself, I didn't know how to control it.

His silence was only feeding the demon inside me, I wanted to scream at him, tell him that I hate him and all that stuff.

But I couldn't. My mind was occupied by someone.

"Hello (Y/N), I am Hawkmoth."