When you and him Made Up (Part 2)

Third Person Pov

Ladybug swung her yoyo around, using it as a shield as she deflects Truths menacing attacks. She could feel the aura surrounding her, the pain and the revenge she wishes to seek. But the female heroine won't let her have the satisfaction of winning, Ladybug swore to get her back on the good side.

Truth then stopped for a brief moment, then looked up. The third eye on her forehead then started to glow a hue red, then tried to zap Ladybug. But because of Ladybugs flexible reflexes, she deflects the attack with ease. But Truth wasn't aiming for her.

A smirk was plastered on her lips as she intently watches Truth, trying to predict her next move. Because of that, she didn't notice the building behind her that was starting to crumble. Her head shot up when she felt the ground rumbling, then she heard a cracking sort of noice.

Ladybug looked up to see the building tumbling down on her.

But before she was crushed, Ladybug was saved the last minute by none other than her partner in justice, Chat Noir.

"You should be more careful next time." Chat Noir warned. Ladybug could sense the fear in Chats tone of voice. His hands were shakey, and his emerald green orbs were wide and frantic. Like a deer caught in headlights.

"Chat.." She could only muster.

"My Lady.. Please. We have to save (Y/N)." Chat mumbled. She could hear his voice start to crack, and it had her heart shattering. She's never seen her partner this frantic before.

Ladybug then walked up to him and put a comforting hand on his shoulder, she can tell that Truth was no ordinary villain. She can tell that she was someone special to Chat Noir.

"Don't worry. We'll save her." Ladybug then reassures him. Chats gaze met with Ladybugs, his emerald green eyes held unshed tears that started to roll down his cheeks. But he manages to muster out a small smile.

"Thank you, Ladybug." He then said.

Ladybug and Chat Noir then started to form a plan.

-

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

Ladybugs started fluttering out the scene, fixing every bits of damage the akumatized villain has brought upon them. And with a content smile on her face, she swung her yoyo around with a proud smirk.

"No more evil doing for you, little akuma." She stated, her yoyo glowing a luminous white as it captures the retreating akuma, trapping it inside the yoyo, de-evilizing it completely. She pressed the middle dot in her yoyo, releasing a now white butterfly.

"Bye bye little butterfly." She sighed in content, eyeing the beautiful white butterfly.

Ladybug then turned around, her hands balled in a fist as she was expecting Chat Noir to be right beside her to celebrate their victory.

"Pound.. it?" She looked to see Chats stiff form, eyeing the passed out (Y/N). Then walks up to him and patted his back.

Their gazes met for a brief second. And when Chat found the reassuring smile plastered on her lips, he knew what he had to do. He turned to look at Ladybug, then gave her a small curtsy.

"I'll see you next patrol Ladybug. Don't worry about (Y/N). I'll bring her home safely." He reassures her, then ran to (Y/N)'s form. Chat Noir carefully picked up the beauty infront of him, and then turned to Ladybug once more. And with one last nod, they were out and about.

Chat jumped from rooftop to rooftop, careful not to wake the sleeping beauty in his hold. A small sigh escapes his lips as he takes the familiar route to her home.

Chat used (Y/N)'s skylight to get inside her room. Then he gently placed her down on her bed, careful not to wake her up.

He then sat on the edge of her bed, the material of the bed making a soft squeak that had (Y/N) shifting for a bit.

She'd definitely freak out when she finds out that there is a boy, that is not Adrien, in her small sanctuary.

But then again, Chat could just wake her up.

And maybe tell her the truth.

Tell her everything that her little mind has been dying to know.

Tell her all the secrets that she wishes to know.

Chat bit his lip, then looked at (Y/N)'s frail sleeping frame once more.

She deserves to know everything.

But she'll be in danger if she knows about his identity.

Chat shook his head, heaving our a groan as his thoughts run wild. He didn't know what to do, he needed to let it all out already.

"Sometimes I don't like being Chat Noir." He then stated out loud to no one in particular.

"All these responsibilities, all these secrets I need to hide. It's hard." Chat then heaves out. He looks at (Y/N) once more, then softly grazed his gloved hand on her cheek.

"Especially when I have to hide them from you."

Chats miraculous started beeping. But he payed no heed to it.

"(Y/N).. I love you. And I'm sorry if I put you in danger by telling you these secrets I have."

Beep beep

"But if I don't tell you, our relationship will surely fall apart."

Beep beep beep

"I love you so much to endanger you like this. But honestly, we'll still be endangered with either choices." Chat then shrugged.

Beep beep beep beep

Green neon lights started to luminate Chats form. He then closed his eyes, a small sigh escaping his lips.

But then his eyes shot open once more, for he could feel soft lips colliding with his.

(Y/N) hold on to the collar of Adriens shirt, her lips on his as they share a small kiss. Her eyes were closed and Adrien could see that her cheeks were all red. But nonetheless, he kissed her back.

They parted after a few seconds, their hearts beating fractionally against their chests as they gaze in each other's eyes. Adrien couldn't understand the look (Y/N) was giving him.

She breathes heavily, her eyes still had that sleepy look in them.

"I love you too."

-

Sooooo here's a funny story 🐳 this chapter isn't actually inspired by Miraculous Ladybugs season 4 episode 1 where Luka was akumatized into Truth.

I've had this draft for a while now, I just didn't have the inspiration to write it. And when I found out that the first episode of season 4 and my draft were similar, I decided to just kinda took Lukas akumatized concept and used it here 🐳

Sooooo... This is kinda inspired by season 4 episode 1 🐳

... 🐳🐳🐳🐳