How you met

Your Pov

It was a normal sunny morning. My father had an appointment at the Agreste estate. Home of the most famous fashion designer in Paris.

I'm super excited because my father decided to let me come with him this time so that I can practice my photoshooting skills.

Photoshooting is one of those things I admire from my father. The pictures he shoots are always mesmerizing, I've always wanted to capture moments the way he does. Being with him here today might help me.

We're already Infront of the Agreste estate. He pressed the bell and jolted out his identity card. The gates suddenly opened and we walked inside.

I was totally enamoured by the beauty of the inside. The outside of the estate looks totally bland and intimidating but when you get a look on the inside, it looks very enchanting.

There are beautiful flowers everywhere and there's even a fountain complimenting everything surrounding it. My jaw was totally dropped. My father seemed to notice that and closed my mouth shut.

"Yeah i know. It's a sight to get used to." He grinned. I held my bag tightly and fiddled with the straps. I had my camera with me and a few stuff like my sketchpad and pencils.

Other than photoshooting, I also like to try and recreate everything I see through art. It's a calming hobby I like doing, I can express everything I desire with my pad and pencil.

We got into the front doors of the mansion and I'm mentally hyperventilating. I've heard that Mister Agreste is pretty stern and quiet most of the time. I can't say the same for his son tho, I haven't even met him.

We were greeted by this big bodyguard and he guided us inside. There already waiting for us, standing the the middle of the staircase was Mister Gabriel Agreste himself.

He's a very tall man, whose skin tone is fair with a rosy tint. He has light blue eyes, and combed-back light blond hair. He wears black-framed silver glasses.

He has a white dress shirt underneath a silver vest with red buttons and a cream-colored dress jacket, along with a red-and-white striped tie. He also wears red dress pants and white shoes with red laces.

On the middle finger of his left hand, he has a silver band ring. I must say he is quite fashionable. He is after all, one of the most well known fashion designers here in Paris.

"Bonjour Mister Agreste. I bought my daughter here with me to pick up a thing or two about photoshooting. Is that okay, oui?" My father had a pretty proud smile on his face and he ruffled my hair as he said those words.

Mister Agreste looked at us blankly and nodded. I guess he doesn't show emotion alot.

"That would be alright. Adrien will be here in ten minutes." He announced. We both nodded and my father started to discuss something with Mister Agreste while sat on an empty chair not to far from them.

I peered and looked around, dazzled and amazed clear in my eyes. This place looks like a futuristic mansion.

There's these pretty interesting design and they kind of look like butterflies. Either way they all look great and they compliment each other.

I was tapping my toes, humming a tune while stating at my father and Mister Agreste. And then afterwards there was this woman who came up to them.

She has pale skin, dull blue eyes, and black hair with the left side of her head that is dyed a dark pink or red color.

Her hair is pulled back into a bun with the hair on top, while a piece hanging over her face.

She wore glasses with black and red striped frames and she wears periwinkle eyeshadow. She wears a red turtleneck sweater, a black dress jacket, black pants and black medium-heel shoes. She also has round creamy-white earrings.

She must be Mister Agrestes assistant. She looked over at both of them, a stoic look on her face as she announced that Adrien Agreste is already here. The front door opened and there stood the model himself.

He's a pretty fair-skinned, slender teenage boy with brushed-back blond hair that is swept to the right, emerald green eyes, and has a rosy tint on his cheeks, nose, and the tips of his ears. He reminds me of those K-pop idols for a second there

As he got closer, I get to examine his attire. He wore a white button-down shirt with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow, which he has unbuttoned.

Underneath, he wears a black shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest which are colored, from top to bottom, yellow, olive green, bright green, dark green, and periwinkle.

He wears blue jeans and orange sneakers with white laces and a logo of a black butterfly in a circle on the sides. On the ring finger of his right hand, he's got this pretty interesting ring.

His eyes met mine for a millisecond probably. He looks pretty soft for a model boy. He stood beside his father with a noticable frown on his face. My father eyes me to come get my butt over there, and so I did.

"Hello Adrien. I brought my daughter here with me today to be my assistant for the photoshoot were gonna have at the Louvre. Is that alright with you?" His eyes met mine again for the second time, and he gave me this genuine smile. I smiled in return.

"Of course, I'm okay with that Mister (Last Name)"

"Perfect then. We shall start at four pm sharp." He announced, and then walked away with Mister Gabriel to talk about some other stuff I don't wanna know. I was left alone with a friend and his bodyguard. I shifted in my place and he seemed to notice.

"Hey. My names Adrien." He said. He extended out his hand for me to shake, which I gladly took and gave him a slight giggle.

"Heh. My names (Y/N)." I said.
And we then talked about the most random of things. And as of now, I consider him a really good friend.

=

Ey ey ellow =w=)/
So another book. Wohoo lmao.
I have another boyfriend scenario book if you wanna check that out xD It's a Luka Couffaine X Reader Boyfriend Scenarios. So just Yeet my pfp if you wanna read that lol.

I guess that the first chapter then, I'll tween it here And there someday. Sorry about the grammatical errors xD