When he hugs You

Your Pov

A lot has happened these last few days, and alot has been evolving, especially these feelings we feel for each other. We both agreed that these feelings are mutual and we should just go with the flow, but there's these tons of barriers that keeps us strained. Like Adriens father for example.

We both know for a fact that his father would never agree with our predicament, and I'm scared of my father knowing because I'm pretty sure this will grievously effect him in more ways than one. So we decided to just keep this relationship a secret.

Adrien and i were both fine with the idea. After all, id rather not have the whole world know about my Lucky catch, and for sure there will be tons of difficulties to endure. For example, Adriens fan base. I know for a fact that Adriens got alot of lady fans and I think I'll be a target in their way if we exposed this relationship of ours. We've thought about it long and hard, thoroughly as we speak, and I guess this is for the better.

The only time we can get to have some privacy is when it's either I invite him over at my place, or when were sneaking out with him in disguise. It's pretty cheesy, but there are times id get Adrien to wear some silly disguises so we could still keep it on a low while being outside in public. He questions my tactics, but this is all in all pretty hilarious.

Adrien has been a real sweetheart ever since we both confessed. I didn't imagine myself confessing out to someone, let alone him. Nor did I even bother thinking about how this whole relationship thing goes. I'm not a pro when it comes to these things, but I guess Adrien just knows how to go with the flow. He's very charming and flirtatious and there are times when he's just utterly adorable that you'd take a double take. Caring and whatnot, he's also very protective most of the time. He respects my decisions and hangs onto every word I say as if it really matters to him.

He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Hopefully luck will be on out side till the end.

I was sitting in my bed, just listening to music while writing down some things for my next project, as per usual. Then I heard my phone ring from the desk. Groaning in annoyance, I got up and opened up my phone to see who the caller was. To my surprise it was Adrien. I felt a wave of happiness overflow me and I immediately picked up the call. Composing myself, I then took a deep breath, a genuine smile coming up my fav e as I heard his crisp voice come out from my end.

"Hey (Y/N).." He greeted, with a little sigh at the end. I greeted back, and plopped down on my bed. Adriens tone of voice seems off. He's probably had a rough day of school, that's why he's down.
"You alright?" I immediately asked, my eyes growing frantic and worried. I heard him sigh from the other end.
"Yeah just had a really hard day today, that's all. Would you mind if I come over at your place for just a while? I need to get out of here." He pleaded, and I didn't hesitate for a second further.

"Of course Adrien, don't gotta ask me twice. Just text me when your already here." I reassured him.
"Your the best (Y/N). See you then, Love ya." He sighed and then hang up.

I ran up to out front door and opened it out to invite Adrien over. He got out of his car and gave me a tired smile. I took his hand in mine and smiled back at him reassuringly. We bid his bodyguard goodbye and got inside.
"Hello Adrien." My dad greeted once we got inside the living room. I came up to him and explained Adriens just here to hang out for a while like what we mostly do nowadays. He nodded at me and then I rushed upstairs and signaled Adriens to follow. He trailed behind my steps until we got inside my room. Immediately he plopped down my bed while I sat on my work chair. I heard him give our an audible sigh.

"I'm so tired." He groaned out, rolling around my bed like the dork he is. I let out a giggle as I watch him be a cinnamon roll.
"You don't look like it." I retorted back with a hint of playfulness in my voice. He turned to me and smiled, his little dimple popping out.
"Only because I'm here with you. But I really am tired." He admitted. Blush quickly then coloured my cheeks and I scowled at him.
"So your not in the mood to play a whole hour of Ultimate Mecha Strike III with me?" I asked. Peering to Adriens direction I could see his eyes widen and I turned into fits of giggles, he can't say no to games. I threw my extra controller to his direction and he caught it with ease. I opened up my TV and plopped in the game.

"So which character are you going for this time?" I asked while picking out a character of my own.

To play, first, each player selects a mecha to act as their game avatar.

Each mecha starts at level 1 and gains energy to upgrade as the game goes on by defeating opponents. The highest level for a mecha to achieve is level 4.

There is a glitch in the program that allows a player to save their last level and revive if they lose. Adrien would constantly nag at me when I use this glitch because he deems it as cheating, but I'd shrug him off most of the time. He just jelly because he doesn't know the cheats.

"I'm thinking of picking Iron." Adrien casually said, locking in his character as he waits for me to pick mine. Iron looks like a black version of the Iron Giant from the movie of the same name. It's a pretty good character and he has alot of combo moves. I guess I have to up my game if he's picking a character that strong.

"Then I'll choose W12NY." I exclaimed. It's one of my most chosen characters. I've won alot of games with W12NY.
It looks like a black version of Bender from Futuruama with red accents. Also has alot of combo moves and CCs and can also absorb more energy than the rest. I've been upgrading this character for forever and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win this game.

"Get ready Adrien because I'm about to kick your ass at this game!" I sneered at him with a proud glint in my eyes, not even bothering to look at him and just focused on the screen as it starts loading. Then I felt warm hands lazily resting on my waist which caused blush to blossom on my cheeks. I felt a hard chest lingering on my back and I audibly gulped. I could almost feel Adriens smirk from behind me as he cocoons me in his hold.

"We'll see about that." He said as his grip on me got tighter yet it is still comforting.

And that's what we did for another whole hour. Him hugging me from behind while we play games. Now this is what I call cheating, he's being to distracting. Not that I mind it tho, he's warm.

Skskskskskskksksksk
I'll fix it later smh