Chapter 6

Chapter 6

It’s been two months since Taylor’s birthday. The two occasionally bounce between New York and LA to see one another when their schedule permits. Their time spent together range from friendly chats to having sex rather often. The line between friendship and lovers is obviously not present for them, but Karlie for the most part still addresses Taylor as her friend with major benefits and she’s more than content with it. Taylor, on the other hand, decides to just not comment on their status. She loves every moment she spends with Karlie and adores the model so she’s also content right now.

But now, fashion week is coming up and Karlie will be super busy. Karlie decided to spend the weekend with Taylor in LA before she left for a month and a half to participate in multiple fashion weeks. Her first stop: New York.

***

Karlie was placing open-mouth kisses along Taylor’s breast before the older girl pulled her up to see her face-to-face and then smashing her lips roughly onto Karlie’s. Karlie immediately opened her mouth to allow the entrance of Taylor’s tongue.

During the intense make-out, Taylor rolled on top of Karlie’s naked form and rub Karlie’s clit with her thumb. Karlie’s moans grew louder into Taylor’s mouth, which encouraged Taylor to move her fingers at a faster pace.

Taylor quickly shoved two fingers into Karlie’s opening and Karlie bit down on Taylor’s bottom lip and her nails were dug into Taylor’s shoulder blades. Taylor moaned at the pain mixed with pleasure.

Taylor added a third finger and continued to rub at Karlie’s clit with her thumb. Taylor penetrated her fingers at a rapid pace before slowing down and curling her fingers into Karlie’s g-spot making the girl moan out Taylor’s name loudly as she came.

“I’m gonna miss being around you.” Karlie admitted after she came down from her high.

Taylor planted a sweet kiss on Karlie’s right temple before saying, “I’m gonna miss you, too.”

“Are you hungry?” Taylor asked.

“Kinda.”

“Mm, let’s go raid my kitchen.” Taylor said as she got up to search for her shirt and shorts thrown somewhere onto her floor.

“I can’t get up,” Karlie said followed by an adorable pout.

“Get your lazy ass up, babe.”

Karlie extended her lengthy arm towards Taylor indicating for her to help her up. As she pulled her up, Karlie purposefully bumped in Taylor to give a slight graze of her teeth onto Taylor’s cheek.

“You’re so weird, Karls.” Taylor snickered at Karlie’s habit of biting.

“Whatever, you totally dig it.” Karlie said as she plucked up her shorts and v-neck that were thrown onto the floor haphazardly.

“Sure, now let’s go!” Taylor exclaimed as she hopped onto Karlie’s back.

“Have you not been riding me enough?” Karlie smirked at the innuendo.

Taylor blushed, “I need the ride considering I’ve been doing all the work.”

“You know I need to save my energy for the runway, babe.” Karlie said as she wobbled down the steps.

“Well you’re slacking because I feel like I’m about to fall.”

“Blame yourself for making my knees weak.”

Smooth

“So what do you want to eat?” Taylor asked when they got to her kitchen. Karlie proceeded to hop onto the high chairs in front of the island and grunting a bit when she landed too hard eliciting a smirk from Taylor.