Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It's been roughly two weeks since the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (the actual show took place on November 13th), and Taylor was just now getting ready to leave New York. Her and Karlie still have this fling going on and so far, it still has just been fun and games. They have seen each other almost everyday during Taylor's stay, but Taylor never spent the night at Karlie's. It just wouldn't feel right, they both simultaneously agreed.

Taylor is set to depart at 10AM and it's now 8:45. Being the person Taylor spent most of her time with in New York, it was just right for Karlie to drop her off. The two each grabbed a cup of coffee at the café where they had first ran into one another and then made their way to JFK in Karlie's white Range Rover.

"So, I gotta ask, what's your opinion on New York now?" Karlie asked, one hand on the wheel, another holding her cappuccino.

"It's actually such a fun city. It's so different from LA, but somehow so similar, just more urban. The fall/winter here has been so beautiful, as well."

"I'm glad to hear that, but you must miss LA weather. The skirts, the tanktops, but you look hella cute in a beanie so plus for that." There Karlie goes again with her dangerously sweet mouth.

Taylor laughed, each compliment still leaves a few butterflies in her stomach, but for the most part, she's used to Karlie's flirtatious ways. The best part was despite the sweet words Karlie's always saying; she's not one of those pushovers, sickeningly sweet type of people, which Taylor is glad for. They had their fair shares of jokingly pushing each other around.

"Are you going to miss me when you're back in LA?" Karlie teased.

Taylor chuckled as she shook her head, "Nah, but I'll definitely miss Joe (Karlie’s dog) though. He is such a cutie, but I must get back to my baby girl Meredith." 

"Okay Swift, you don't have to admit it; I know. It could be like our little secret. I won't tell."

“Your head’s getting too big for its own good.”

Karlie laughed before speaking, “You know what, I’ll miss you. It was fun having you around and no, it’s not just because we have bombass sex.”

Now it was Taylor’s turn to laugh. She knows she’ll miss Karlie too and she knows the taller girl knows that so there’s no need to say it aloud.

***

The two have gotten to the private wing of the airport now where Taylor’s private jet was parked. She definitely had to leave in style being Taylor Swift. Karlie got out of her car to help Taylor get her stuff out.

Taylor’s manager was there and ready to help and a bodyguard came over to take Taylor’s bags from Karlie.

Taylor’s manager caught Taylor’s drift when the girl shot her a look, “Take your time, Taylor. Bosco, let’s go.” With that, the two entered the private jet first.

“Shoot me a text when you land, okay?” Karlie said pulling Taylor in for a tight hug before releasing.

“Aww, no goodbye kiss?” Taylor pouted.

Karlie chuckled lightly feeling slightly internally conflicted. Of everything they’ve been doing for the past few weeks, this should be nothing and it would be so she deemed it unnecessary. But it would also be harmless so why was she thinking so deep into it? Also, Taylor looked extremely adorable when she pouted. Who could resist that?

As expected, Karlie couldn’t when she bent down a bit to capture Taylor’s bottom lip between her own. Taylor couldn’t help but crack a small smile when Karlie gave in. She placed her hands on either side of Karlie’s face to deepen their kiss.