Chapter 1

Taylor Swift arrived around 6PM to get dressed and makeup done before rehearsing for a bit more. She’s already practiced prior to tonight, but this is the first time with all the girls there.

Karlie was extremely excited when she saw Taylor, but she wanted to keep that emotion at bay. She refuses to lose her cool over the pop singer.

"Taylor! It’s so nice to finally meet you. You look stunning.” Karlie complimented when she finally found the time and moment to greet and hugged her.

Taylor’s mouth was a bit agape. She can’t possible deny that Karlie is very attractive.

“Likewise! You’re even more gorgeous in person.”

Karlie smiled sharply – just the response she wanted to hear.

“You’re coming to the after party tonight, right?” Karlie asked.

“Absolutely.”

“Awesome. I gotta go get dressed, but have fun out there. I can’t wait to walk the runway with you there.” Karlie said as she gave Taylor a flirty wave while walking to her changing area.

***

Karlie definitely made sure to throw in some subtle touches towards Taylor as she walked pass her on the runway and was happy to receive some back. She couldn’t help, but notice that Cara got to slap Taylor’s tushie. She wasn’t jealous or anything though. She knows that’s how Cara is and even thought it was pretty amusing.

“She might walk into my arms tonight, Karls.” Cara joked.

Karlie shook her head, “Nah, I don’t think so.” Karlie smirked a bit and continued to stare straight on at Taylor who’s still performing.

“Stop looking like a creep.”

Karlie chuckled and adverted to Cara, “Hmm, takes one to know one, right?” Karlie said followed by laughter from the both of them. “Anyway, if my memory’s not failing me, did you and Rihanna even get to the after party?”

“Nope! Which is a good thing because it means I’m effective.”

“Well, I like to warm them up first.”

***

Karlie and Taylor have been talking the whole time since they’ve arrived at the after party and occasionally taking shots. They talked about trivial things in their lives ranging from when they first came across one another and to talking about the cities they lived in.

“Have you ever considered moving to New York?” Karlie asked.

Taylor shook her head, “Way too hectic. I think LA is the most populace I can deal with.”

“Hmm, maybe you’ll change your mind after this visit. Trust me, once you get the feel of the city, you’ll fall in love.” Karlie said followed by another downing of a shot.

“Enough talking though, let’s dance!” Karlie reached out for Taylor’s hand and dragged her to the dance floor.

With the alcohol seeping into their systems more, their actions became a little more carefree. Their dancing getting a little more intimate and their arms are wrapped around one another.

“You are crazy beautiful,” Karlie wrapped her arm around Taylor’s shoulders and said into Taylor’s ear just enough for her to hear over the music.

Taylor blushed, but since the room was dim, Karlie did not notice. It was obvious that they were both attracted to one another. Karlie’s been dropping hints all night that she was attracted to her and Taylor always reciprocated. She’s had her eyes on the model before officially meeting her today.

Taylor tilted her head up and placed her lips faintly on Karlie’s ear and whispered, “Let’s get out of here.”

Karlie smirked and nodded. The two retrieved their things and made their way back to Taylor’s hotel.

*** 

The moment Taylor entered her card key into the slot; Karlie wasted no time to push her through the door. She pushed Taylor gently against the wall and planted her lips fully onto Taylor’s. Taylor wrapped one arm around Karlie’s neck and kissed her back while using her free hand to close the door.

They began to kick off their heels and take off their coats – but still refusing to break the connection between their lips. Karlie slid her hand from Taylor’s lower back down to her butt and squeezed eliciting a moan from Taylor. Karlie smiled against Taylor’s open lips before letting her tongue slide through Taylor red coated lips; Taylor did not hesitate to clash her tongue against Karlie’s.

Karlie was the one to break off their kiss much to Taylor’s dismay, but earned approving moans again when she placed open kisses from Taylor’s chin to the base of neck. Her lips lingered at the base of Taylor’s neck before she began to suck and nibble at the sensitive skin – that’ll definitely leave a mark. Taylor gasped through the pleasure mixed with an ounce of pain.

“Room,” Taylor mumbled softly, removing her hand from the back of Karlie’s head to point to the bedroom.

Karlie lifted Taylor up effortlessly with Taylor wrapping her legs around Karlie’s waist. Karlie plopped Taylor onto the bed, following her closely and reconnected their lips. Karlie’s hands were busy unzipping Taylor’s dress, while Taylor’s hands were busy being tangled in Karlie’s short locks.

Taylor lifted herself off the bed slightly to help Karlie shrug off her dress just for the thousand-dollar dress to be tossed to the floor. Taylor then moved her jell-o like arm to the zipper of Karlie’s dress to pull it down. Karlie also shrugged her dress off and kicked it to the floor.

Karlie gently ran her hand over Taylor’s bare abdomen, slightly massaging it. Karlie, once again, broke their kiss and moved to her chest area to place chaste kisses along Taylor’s exposed breast.

Taylor couldn’t hold back her moans, “Ah, Karlie…” This only encouraged Karlie more as her kisses lowered to Taylor’s abdomen. Karlie wanted to make sure her lips graze every part of Taylor’s body as she shudders.

Karlie ran her lengthy finger over Taylor’s underwear. She made sure to add pressure when her finger was on Taylor’s clit, causing her to gasp.

Karlie tugged off Taylor’s underwear excruciatingly slow. The shorter girl was practically squirming under her.

“Stop teasing, Kloss.” Taylor demanded, making Karlie smirk.

Even in that moment, Karlie still found Taylor unbelievably adorable.

“As you wish, Swift.” Karlie said as she swiftly yank Taylor’s underwear off to be thrown into the pile of discarded clothes on the ground.

Karlie wasted no time to shove two fingers into Taylor’s center. Taylor’s eyes immediately screwed shut and placed her bottom lip in-between her teeth.

Karlie made her way up to Taylor’s face again and used her free hand to free Taylor’s bottom lip.

“Let it out.”

“Ahhh,” Taylor moaned as Karlie pumped her fingers deeper into Taylor core, millimeters away from her g-spot.

Taylor turned her face into her pillow, ready to come any moment when Karlie removed her two fingers. Taylor groaned in protest just to end up moaning again when Karlie ran her tongue over the length of Taylor’s opening.

“Oh my God, Karlie…” Taylor gasped.

Karlie continued to skillfully run her tongue over the length of Taylor’s center before placing her tongue against Taylor’s clit. She moaned against Taylor’s clit making Taylor squirm and push her face into the pillow. Karlie wrapped her lips around her clit and nibbled oh so lightly when she felt a hand press gently on the back of her head.

“Fuck! Karlie!” Taylor screamed as she came.

Karlie smirked as she made her way up to Taylor’s face to place a gentle kiss on her lips, “Your turn, Swift.”

A/N: Here’s chapter one, guys! I hope I didn’t disappoint! Drop me a comment, vote this chapter up, etc. See you guys soon with chapter two! :D