Chapter 12 ~ Dance for me!

I emerge from the lounge as I make my way toward the bar. The bar is much busier and I cannot make out Jake in the crowd. I push myself through the large herds of people. Finally, I reach the bar and take a seat on a free stool and let out a loud sigh.

"What's up?" Jake says.

"Some freaking old prick slid his hand under my dress". I rant.

"What! Celeste are you okay?" He says with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I hope I'll be anyway!"

That's unacceptable, what did the boss have to say about this?"

"He didn't have anything to say, the puto, I'll give him a piece of my mind, ughhhhh". I scream.

"Give who a piece of your mind?" Leia says joining us on a stool nearby.

"Two words, the boss". Jake says as he shakes his head annoyed.

"Oooh sounds fun, I'll help you". She laughs trying to make light of the situation. She always does this, she would always try cheer you up in situations like this.

"Lai-lai, I'm being serious". I said as I bang my head against the counter.

"Babe, I'll kick his ass, what did he do anyway?"

"His entitled friend decided to put his crusty ass hand up my dress. I quickly explained. Oh yeah did I mention he was old. Ewwh!"

"Cee, are you okay?" She says worry filling her face as she slings her arms around my shoulders.

"Yeah, I just feel really dirty. I said rubbing my arms. I'm going to shower, I'll be back soon". I say as I leave the bar and enter the girls facilities.

I strip myself of the filthy clothes. They remind me of his sickening touch. His touch that I shuddered just thinking about. I gagged for the hundredth time from the thought alone. I would dispose of these clothes straight away. I didn't want any reminder of what that man had done.

~

I sighed contented as the last of the hot water drained away. I felt much more calm, the warmth of the shower enveloping me. I quickly wrapped a towel around myself as I stepped outside of the cubicle and returned to the changing rooms. On the way, I disposed of the clothes in a nearby bin as I continued until I had reached my designated space.

I picked out a red dress for the evening, I probably wouldn't have much to do anyway. It was late evening so I would most likely be finishing up any orders. I quickly reapplied some makeup and touched up my lips with lip gloss. I puckered my lips and brushed my fingers through my hair and arranged it into a subtle crown.

I glanced in the mirror, before I entered the main bar. The bar was packed with no corner left empty. Before I could reach my post, Sara quickly approached me.

"Valentina, you're needed in the private lounge".

Valentina was my 'fake' name as to not raise any suspicion of who I really was. We all had different names to conceal our identity. For security purposes that I was not entirely sure of. I ought to ask Lorenzo about that. That would have to wait for another day.

Sara's was Indigo because her eyes were a shade of blue and Leia's was Angel because when she started the job, the men would call her by that name so she kept it. Around the public we would use our 'fake names' to hide our true identity but around each other return to using our real names.