7. 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

Ignore typo and grammatical mistake!

At night, he was sleeping. He was having nightmare, again. He was sweating and shivering. He clutched the bedsheet with his fist. His lips was trembling. Suddenly, he woke up with a jerk and screamed out loudly.

"Nooo....! Pleaseee!"

He screamed. 
Iccha heard his scream. She rushed to his room. She saw him sitting on the bed. His was sweating and shivering. She rush to him.

"Babbal, what happened?"

Iccha spoke, cupping his face. He immediately hugged her tightly and cried. She also hugged him back.

"Please...please shut the door! Otherwise he will be come inside!"

"Babbal, who will come indide!? There is no one!"

"He...he is here! He is here...! I saw him here!"

"Babbal, you just saw a nightmare, nothing eles! Please, relax..."

Iccha spoke, softly. Hearing her, he break the hug and looked at her.

"I saw a nightmare....?"

"Yes, just sleep!"

She spoke. He looked at his surrounding. He saw the wall clock. It's showed 3:30am, at night. Iccha make him lay on the bed.

"Please, don't go anywhere!"

"I won't. I am right here beside you! Don’t worry! You just sleep!"

She spoke. He then closed his eyes. She started caressing his hair, making him sleep again.

............................

Days passing by like this.

One day, Babbal was sitting on the bed, resting his back with the bed hardboard. Iccha come with a bowl of oil. She sat beside him. She hold his right hand which was paralised. Then she started massaging his hand with that oil. She rubbed his hand's palm and backside. Then she also massaging his left foot. She doing the same with his left foot. When she had done. She took a towel and wiped her hands oil with that. Then she took the oil bowl in her hand and about to go out. When she went to the door. She stopped. She turned to him. He was busy with his phone, doing something. She went to him and sat beside him, again! She looked at him. He also looked at her with a confusing look.

"Iccha, do you want to say something?"

Babbal asked.
She nodded in yes.

"What's that?"

Babbal asked.
Iccha was silent. Babbal was looking at her eyes. He was waiting for her speaking. She suddenly hold his left hand. Babbal looked at their join hand.

"Babbal, what I going to say, right now, I...I already told it to you before! But, unfortunately, you don't remember anything!"

"Iccha, you are sound so serious! Any problem?"

Babbal asked. She put her index finger on his lips. He immediately shut up.

"Babbal, please don’t distract me! Let me focus on point!"

She spoke. Then she again hold his hand.

"Babbal, I tried to say it from the day when you regain in consciousness after that surgery. But, I didn’t dare to say it to you! But, today, I want to say this!"

Iccha spoke. Then she took a deep breath. Then she kneel down before him.

"Babbal...!"

She spoke, holding his left hand with her two hands.