35. Complication

Ignore typo and grammatical mistake.

Next day, In the morning, Iccha was sleeping. Babbal came to sit beside her and was looking at her lovingly, adoring her beauty silently. He then leaned a little and pressed a long kiss on her forehead. Iccha stirred into her sleep and smiled feeling her husband present beside her.

"Why are you not sleeping?", Iccha asked him, still closing her eyes.

"Umm...because, it's not sleeping time! It's 9 O'clock in the morning.", Babbal spoke. He then saw her turning to his side, hugging his waist and hiding her face into his stomach. "And, you should wake up, now and eat something."

"Shut up! Don't tell me what to do.", Iccha spoke, slapping on his lap playfully and then buried her face more into his.

Babbal chuckled, seeing her cute action. "What do you want to do then?", Babbal asked while ruffling her hair.

"Sleep with me for some more time.", Iccha spoke.

"Okay but only one hour.", Babbal spoke.

"Come on! Just lay down.", Iccha spoke, pulling him down, making him land on the bed and covering him with the duvet along with her.

"Aah! Icc- Hey! one second, I see, you are so strong", he spoke while laughing under the duvet.

"Bron strong. Now, shut up.", Iccha spoke, under the cover.

"Aww, my strong baby.", Babbal spoke, giggling.

"Will you stop talking?", Iccha spoke, huffed, irritated.

....................................

They had their breakfast together. Then Iccha dragged Babbal outside of the house and now they are sitting in the car. She is driving the car.

"Where are we going?", Babbal asked her.

"Where do you want to go?", Iccha asked him back.

"No where.", Babbal spoke, not understanding why Iccha was asking him this.

"Then should I leave you on street?", Iccha asked.

Babbal frowned at that. "Iccha, what's wrong?"

She huffed and then spoke, "It’s your birthday, Babbal. I want to take you somewhere you like to go."

Now, Babbal understood why she ask him this. "Oh!", he replied, surprised a bit as it was first time someone ask him on his birthday what he wants.

"Now, will you tell me?", she asked.

"Umm...I don’t know..., at that time, his eyes fell on a icecream shop. "..Maybe, an Ice-cream will be okay." Babbal completed his words while looking out of the car.

Iccha saw the shop too. "Do you forget that it is cold now. You cannot have it." Iccha would tell him this but didn’t say it out loud as after seeing Icecream shop, she was also craving having one.

"Okay, let's go.", she spoke, stopping the car in front of the Icecream shop.

They both get out of the car and walked to the icecream shop. Babbal bought two icecreams and gave her one icecream. They started eating together.

"Wow! This flavour is so tasty. I think I should try one more.", Babbal mumbled while eating. Iccha rolled her eyes hearing him and Babbal saw that. "What? You yourself told me that I am allowed to have anything on my birthday."